Notifications
Clear all

Krzy - Ban Appeal

Page 1 / 2
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

I know I probably have NO chance of this being accepted due to most staff stating "im cancerous to the community" so I will keep this short. The reason I was banned (permanently was due to me admitting to ONE kos report which if im correct would not normally be permanent). I have also made a list of every ban report on me (for a certain staff member that knows who they are) and cut the list a TINY bit because if you look most are the same page. I have responded to every single report considering it is unfair and unbalanced if I don't get a say because someones group can mass false report someone which is the formula for someone being banned. Thank you for your time people who actually read this and please take this into consideration, this is my favorite server which is why I donated my Christmas money to it, I have spent days on it being dedicated and I don't want three people who mass report to get me or other banned.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MNQiZAo_rU0dI03d_eEdxIPyYFfZX5Jf7h-psrawmuk/edit?usp=sharing

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:06 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

also forgot to say, I will give up my whole inventory and do a kit drop for everything I have if I get unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:07 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

You are perma banned. You are going to have to accept it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 12:10 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

So, no appeal even?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:13 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

So I was right then, probably didn't even read it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:13 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Raven before im probably banned off forums or something stupid? Why the fuck do you hate me so much? My group disbands? Im alone, you get the members to leave before it disbands. You ban everyone you dislike without there side of the story, I wonder how new people think of that. False bans because the staff dislike someone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:17 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Heh, I wonder how that thing you did about spawning in gear for skins is going?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:18 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I don't hate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 12:19 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Then why the fuck are you listening to one kid who has a grudge against me as evidence, you made me cry when I got out of school. I don't deserve to be banned.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:20 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

This seems to be a common offensive tactic for your group. I never asked anyone for skins. Or attempted to make money off of anyone. Get lost.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 12:20 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

You never asked anyone but you did it lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:22 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

btw what do you mean GROUP were disbanded because of YOU

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:23 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Your banned. We have already discussed this Krzy. Now fuck off and let us deal with a real issue!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 12:23 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I didn't do the kosing. I only did the server administrating. You guys decided your own fate. You just got caught is all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2017 12:23 am
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Why should I let it go? I mean im already banned of everything. Im obviously not getting unbanned. So im gonna an asshole to the people who falsely banned me 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 12:24 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: