Clear all

I'd like to be unbanned.

Page 2 / 3
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

rb.junk

Eminent Member

My group was out in the wild on Hawaii and wwe where driving a ural and we say a plane on the ground and we went up to it 2 minuets later krzy and fronnie walk up kill my friend dismixed then say get on the ground AFTER they killed dismixed.

This was on hawaii

Fronnie:    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282655533

Krzy:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198241408464

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:08 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

rb.junk

Eminent Member

part one: My group was on hawaii and we where running around then out of no where a ghost and a apc drives up and tries to run us over, First that was attempted kos. Of course we shoot at them for trying to hit us, then they hopped out and we hid behind a tree and they started shooting.   then he hits everyshot in the head.

Part 2: we where near the kealani resort and we landed are heli we refueled then flew back up then an apc pulled up and while we where in the air everybudy got out of the apc and started shooting then they blew up are heli and kosed me when i tried to ask them if they blew up are heli i had no guns or anything on me because i died when the heli blew up. They dident say hands up all they said was stop following them so i stoped and then after i stoped arcane popped out and killed me for no reason.

this was on hawaii

and this was done by krzys group(amazedbyhisgrace arcane heli krzy and fronnie.

Fronnie:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282655533

Amazed:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158639047

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:08 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

rb.junk

Eminent Member

My team the team skull army were running over to the harbor to loot and krzy came up and told us to put are hands in the air. we killed him then he came back from his base and dident say anything and started shooting Froonie his friend was with him and also kosed.

This was on hawaii

Fronnie: '7708501190@situs.fax.onjive.com'

Me rbjunk:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123458199

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:13 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
SGTFronnie101

Eminent Member

Oh my how many articles am I going to read that are misunderstandings or accidents due to these people walking into our warzones. We can't be picky about who we shoot my friend for all we know in these videos they were going to shoot at us in the first place, ROFL. -Lorax out

ReplyQuoteLike
ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:13 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
@everyone please go on unturned roleplay and give me a good comment on my ban appeal :smiley:
that grill - Last Sunday at 4:03 PM
Raven are you on fucking crack or something because you have been doing some shity things and not fallowing the rules people get at least 3 warning you gave him 0 you teleported both of my friends away for say they were going to fallow some one and refused to tp them back you kick him for no reason at all. You kicked some one for "Insulting you" witch is Bull shit i am sorry your on your period and get triggered easy but that is no reason to kick some one who put time and effort into this server. And it looks like you gave him two warnings anyways even though you gave him none. You also gave me a waring along tiem ago for shooting you out side my base.

Can I kill people if I don't want them on my property/base?
Yes, If you are dealing with unwanted players at your home, feel free to KOS them. Although a verbal warning telling them you'll shoot if they don't leave beforehand is always appreciated more.
So please stop the bull shit its rlly annoying
ArcaneZaros - Last Sunday at 4:06 PM
@everyone please go on unturned roleplay and give me a good comment on my ban appeal :smiley:
that grill - Last Sunday at 4:14 PM
ReportDelete
Rlly you banned him for nothing but winning a good fight witch was recorded to prove it was wrong you have broken so many rules its not even funny and i am about to go though every single one rn

1). banned some one with no warning

2). kicked some one with no warning what so ever

3). Teleported some one with our there permission for no reason

4). You banned some one for no reason with video evidence proving other wise

5). Did not fallow the rules your self with kosing and bases

I could go on but i have a life so please read this before you reply to anything arcane posts

Hey pony raven isn't gonna read this
unless u dm him
that grill - Last Sunday at 4:24 PM
its on the fourms
just showing the peeps
@ArcaneZaros come back son i have to tell you something
OMFG YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK ITS OVER ITS OVER SOME FAGG SAYS HE WAS KOSED WHEN HIS TEAM MATE SAYS HE WAS NOT SOME ONE CALL THE FUCKING WAMBULANCE YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED.

#best reaction 2017
Best reaction to vid 2017
Fronnie101 - Last Sunday at 4:35 PM

that grill - Last Sunday at 4:41 PM
Raven
  Raven

Appeal denied

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 12/03/2017 12:38 pm
^

When your dick is broken and all you have left is your admin powers to ban teenagers when you could be out making real money
ArcaneZaros - Last Sunday at 6:17 PM
Pony
ur a fucking cunt
u ruined my chance
because u decied to roast them
u jsut got me perm banned
i fucking hate u

If you wanted me to stop you should have said something instead of sitting there laughting at wha i was saying i was triggerd becuase you were unfairly banned i was trying to help you so dont fucking hate me i am sorry
that grill - Last Sunday at 9:44 PM
There isn't always video proof of anything. He is banned and that is how it stand.
All hail raven
that grill - Last Sunday at 11:23 PM
arcane
what server are you on
Grimm - Last Sunday at 11:27 PM
@Heli join
that grill - Last Sunday at 11:31 PM
@Grimm  COME BACK
caps'
@Krzy  join
@everyone any one online join
March 13, 2017
Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 12:40 AM
found a big group
of kosers
on overgrown
that grill - Yesterday at 12:40 AM
fronnie get on churno
Grimm - Yesterday at 3:20 PM
I got casted in a new show, so I won't be active a lot, but just know I am still alive and well
that grill - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
BEENNNNNN
Krzy - Yesterday at 9:39 PM
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-shop/krzys-donor-shop-application/  
Unturned Roleplay
Nylex
Forum
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-shop/krzys-2nd-donor-shop-application/  
Unturned Roleplay
Nylex
Forum
I agree that Krzy is a good rp'er on chernarus
I think Krzy is a good shop owner.

zoisgames - Yesterday at 9:43 PM

e

ArcaneZaros - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
@everybody its official the staff just hates me in general because I took everyones blame, they were planning on banning everyone in this group, your welcome.......trying to get unabnned help me out I guess
Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 10:13 PM

@zoisgames  Zois how do I get on chernarus?
Guys how df do i get on chernarus?
ArcaneZaros - Yesterday at 10:34 PM
Raven:You are currently permanent banned.
Thank you Fronnie
Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Is that sarcasm?
I am assessing the fact that they have a shitty policy
U were already perm banned anyway arcane

Heli - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY3HJqhrkRA  
YouTube
hunter1s1k
Cooking By The Book But My Sister And I Are Screaming The Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2h6zgNPdbA  
YouTube
hunter1s1k
Aint Got Rhythm But Im Screaming The Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnHCZqmdS5M  
YouTube
hunter1s1k
The Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song But My Little Brother And I...

Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 11:44 PM
arc
could u send me links
to what i need to download?
ArcaneZaros - Yesterday at 11:47 PM
I dont know the links, u have to find it on the workshop and redownload the map for it to work
March 14, 2017
ArcaneZaros - Today at 12:23 AM
fuck me suck me daddy better make me play POKER NIGGA ITS YE BOI SKINNY PENIS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH A LETS PLAY
Fronnie101 - Today at 12:36 AM

ArcaneZaros - Today at 12:43 AM
wtf fornnie
lol
Fronnie101 - Today at 12:45 AM
not my text xd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:17 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
that grill - Last Sunday at 4:03 PM
Raven are you on fucking crack or something because you have been doing some shity things and not fallowing the rules people get at least 3 warning you gave him 0 you teleported both of my friends away for say they were going to fallow some one and refused to tp them back you kick him for no reason at all. You kicked some one for "Insulting you" witch is Bull shit i am sorry your on your period and get triggered easy but that is no reason to kick some one who put time and effort into this server. And it looks like you gave him two warnings anyways even though you gave him none. You also gave me a waring along tiem ago for shooting you out side my base.

Can I kill people if I don't want them on my property/base?
Yes, If you are dealing with unwanted players at your home, feel free to KOS them. Although a verbal warning telling them you'll shoot if they don't leave beforehand is always appreciated more.
So please stop the bull shit its rlly annoying
ArcaneZaros - Last Sunday at 4:06 PM
that grill - Last Sunday at 4:14 PM
ReportDelete
Rlly you banned him for nothing but winning a good fight witch was recorded to prove it was wrong you have broken so many rules its not even funny and i am about to go though every single one rn

1). banned some one with no warning

2). kicked some one with no warning what so ever

3). Teleported some one with our there permission for no reason

4). You banned some one for no reason with video evidence proving other wise

5). Did not fallow the rules your self with kosing and bases

I could go on but i have a life so please read this before you reply to anything arcane posts

Hey pony raven isn't gonna read this
unless u dm him
that grill - Last Sunday at 4:24 PM
its on the fourms
just showing the peeps
@ArcaneZaros come back son i have to tell you something
OMFG YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK ITS OVER ITS OVER SOME FAGG SAYS HE WAS KOSED WHEN HIS TEAM MATE SAYS HE WAS NOT SOME ONE CALL THE FUCKING WAMBULANCE YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTED.

#best reaction 2017
Best reaction to vid 2017
Fronnie101 - Last Sunday at 4:35 PM

that grill - Last Sunday at 4:41 PM
Raven
  Raven

Appeal denied

ReplyQuoteLike
Posted : 12/03/2017 12:38 pm
^

When your dick is broken and all you have left is your admin powers to ban teenagers when you could be out making real money
ArcaneZaros - Last Sunday at 6:17 PM
Pony
ur a fucking cunt
u ruined my chance
because u decied to roast them
u jsut got me perm banned
i fucking hate u

If you wanted me to stop you should have said something instead of sitting there laughting at wha i was saying i was triggerd becuase you were unfairly banned i was trying to help you so dont fucking hate me i am sorry
that grill - Last Sunday at 9:44 PM
There isn't always video proof of anything. He is banned and that is how it stand.
All hail raven
that grill - Last Sunday at 11:23 PM
arcane
what server are you on
Grimm - Last Sunday at 11:27 PM
@Heli join
that grill - Last Sunday at 11:31 PM
@Grimm  COME BACK
caps'
@Krzy  join
@everyone any one online join
March 13, 2017
Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 12:40 AM
found a big group
of kosers
on overgrown
that grill - Yesterday at 12:40 AM
fronnie get on churno
Grimm - Yesterday at 3:20 PM
I got casted in a new show, so I won't be active a lot, but just know I am still alive and well
that grill - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
BEENNNNNN
Krzy - Yesterday at 9:39 PM
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-shop/krzys-donor-shop-application/  
Unturned Roleplay
Nylex
Forum
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-shop/krzys-2nd-donor-shop-application/  
Unturned Roleplay
Nylex
Forum
I agree that Krzy is a good rp'er on chernarus
I think Krzy is a good shop owner.

zoisgames - Yesterday at 9:43 PM

e

ArcaneZaros - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
@everybody its official the staff just hates me in general because I took everyones blame, they were planning on banning everyone in this group, your welcome.......trying to get unabnned help me out I guess
Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 10:13 PM

@zoisgames  Zois how do I get on chernarus?
Guys how df do i get on chernarus?
ArcaneZaros - Yesterday at 10:34 PM
Raven:You are currently permanent banned.
Thank you Fronnie
Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Is that sarcasm?
I am assessing the fact that they have a shitty policy
U were already perm banned anyway arcane

Heli - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY3HJqhrkRA  
YouTube
hunter1s1k
Cooking By The Book But My Sister And I Are Screaming The Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2h6zgNPdbA  
YouTube
hunter1s1k
Aint Got Rhythm But Im Screaming The Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnHCZqmdS5M  
YouTube
hunter1s1k
The Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song But My Little Brother And I...

Fronnie101 - Yesterday at 11:44 PM
arc
could u send me links
to what i need to download?
ArcaneZaros - Yesterday at 11:47 PM
I dont know the links, u have to find it on the workshop and redownload the map for it to work
March 14, 2017
ArcaneZaros - Today at 12:23 AM
fuck me suck me daddy better make me play POKER NIGGA ITS YE BOI SKINNY PENIS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH A LETS PLAY
Fronnie101 - Today at 12:36 AM

ArcaneZaros - Today at 12:43 AM
wtf fornnie
lol
Fronnie101 - Today at 12:45 AM
not my text xd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:17 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Reputable Member

Fronnie why are u blaming me on the kos reports when I took full responsibility, you obviously broke rules before u blame it on another mate watch ur mouth, because Raven just caught you lieing twice in a row, btw thanks for blaming me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 7:24 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Lmao fact is there is nothing to hold against me in our old group chats. Secondly, Arcane said I broke rules because I told him off after he got banned. Ask members that aren't banned and they will state I have never kosed. Following that up I already dismissed all the kos reports of random people. Which were all group based. Finally I already explained to you about when I said a random walks by and we kill them. That was me typing fast because I was upset that people were saying we kosed them yet they were walking by us while we were being attacked. Raven stop using old reports that I have already dismissed and you admins have put to the side, you can't just accept my statements then decide to change your mind about it later. I want a video mate. Or a report strictly on just me. All this "proof" is absolute bullocks.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2017 10:27 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

You are not being unbanned. You can take your toxic behavior and KOS play style somewhere else.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 10:51 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

I haven't been toxic. I don't even play Unturned anymore now. I only played this server. I never did anything to get myself banned. Nor do you truly discuss things with me. You just spam fake reports and old group chats with people I barely talk to now.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 12:37 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

I only talk to a few that aren't banned every now and again. Ontop of that I am particularly a pacifist in real life. I usually only fight when it is needed due to many circumstances. (Religion, etc.) Following that up, I have always applied this in the game. Raven, you have never seen me fight or what I do when attacked. I barely ever spoke to you in game. Yet you say you have seen me kos.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 12:37 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

I'd greatly appreciate if you weren't so focused on the idea of banning people and did some hardcore investigating.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 12:41 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Fronnie why don't you stop bothering Raven and go on some other server?  You ask him for proof and tell him to investigate, he does exactly that, then you say he's lying? Move on to something else in life and get over it. Just stop fucking bothering the staff when they could be using their valuable time to help us players that actually appreciate the concept of RP. Fuck off and move on.

- Slothy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2017 2:00 am
Pein reacted
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Slothy stop getting involved with things that don't concern you. I do appreciate it and I have fully followed the rules. I have reasons for commenting on this. Your only reason is because you think it'll help you to hurt me? Never even met you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 10:35 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Once again, if you dont own up to your shit, denying it, I dont think any of the staff has the heart to do so. Maybe just say that youve done it and telling them that you are very sorry about it, that you did it because of emotions or why ever you did it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2017 12:12 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: