I was banned and I ...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned and I dont think I deserved it!

Page 1 / 2
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Hello my name Is Jaden but as my reputation suits me I am Amazedbyhisgrace33! And last night or the night before I believe I was wrongfully banned! So the other night me and a guy named Snaggas were flying our hind and I say Hey man there is a guy down there lets go rob him! And he said Ok so I jumped out of the helicopter and I said Hands up get out of the car but they didn't! They decided to try to run me over so I shot at their car and it ended getting blown up but I promise I did not kill a single one of them! Snaggas shot one with his grizzly and the car blew the other one up. So then we head to the volcano and for_the_republic tp's and he said If anyone "has EVER been kosed by amazed tpa" But stupid because he wasent worried about the current situation he was tring to get me perma banned! not only that but I have witnesses that he gave me 2 warning when I did nothing wrong! You might Not believe me but I know the truth! So then I crash multiple times and I keep loggin on but then they decide they want to sacrifice me and republic lets them all keep tp kosing me! which is against the rules and some of the people I didn't even kos their Bill nye was there because I raided his base and he kosed me and Rb.junk was their because I betrayed them! and Its honestly stupid I have donated over 100 dollars on this server and I haven't been kosing but then your own admin let people tp kill me and just kos me and then he is giving me false warning I just think is stupid please unban me sir even if I don't I will still support this server

Jaden

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 12:42 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158639047/

and I was banned from hawii roleplay

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 12:51 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

well for the republic gave me a warning cuz of some random dude kosing a guy and then i got the warning (the guy got shot with a silenced gun)

when i didnt even have a silenced gun...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 12:54 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Look I admit to the accidental warning against zaczz. If it is possible please remove it. But I'm going to stick to this and point out that Amazed 100% deserves this ban. He has 7 warnings. Not to mention the fact that all of the Hawaii server was reporting him for kos. If I need the evidence from them I will get it but I don't understand why this is even argument.  If  you want to unban him by all means do. But I don't think that's fair on those who have been banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 2:17 am
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

what a **** move republic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 2:40 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

look at this

Look I admit to the accidental warning against zaczz. If it is possible please remove it. But I'm going to stick to this and point out that Amazed 100% deserves this ban. He has 7 warnings. Not to mention the fact that all of the Hawaii server was reporting him for kos. If I need the evidence from them I will get it but I don't understand why this is even argument.  If  you want to unban him by all means do. But I don't think that's fair on those who have been banned.
'

Bro wtf is this I dont deserve it republic he said I wont get banned he let my 5 warnings slide and yo go and say this wow

dick move man

dick fucking move

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:41 PM

Alright

Zombie-Today at 8:42 PM

Im just saying you were acting all iniccent and on my side then you say this bro i didnt deserve it

I didnt kos them

and you say that

and now your probably not even gonna talk to nylex or anything because your against me

what do you have to say for yourself m8

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:43 PM

Your deserve what your getting

Zombie-Today at 8:44 PM

So your not gonna talk to nylex or anything im guessing

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:44 PM

He will see the post

Zombie-Today at 8:44 PM

you said you would talk to him man

wow man i change my mind i thought you were a truthful and good admin

I guess I had you all wrong

Peace

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:45 PM

You know you deserve th ban. If you really thought you didnt you would trust that your post would do the rest of the work. But no instead you spam me in game and pm me on discord. Your simply salty that your finnaly being put in your place.

Zombie-Today at 8:45 PM

dont msg me anymore

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:45 PM

Fuck off

I didnt want to messege you anyway you fucking twat. You messged me

Zombie-Today at 8:46 PM

Wow admin disrespect i trust my post but you omg

so hatred

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:46 PM

K mate

Zombie-Today at 8:46 PM

guess you forgot you cocking this morning

About_30_ninjas-Today at 8:46 PM

What?

Zombie-Today at 8:47 PM

WE WILL SEE WHAT NYLEX HAS TO SAY

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 2:48 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

This is from a discord call we were in a min ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMPUHisKH4

"I know I deserve it but"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 3:34 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

https://youtu.be/0rRgSF1d0do

this is my story nylex

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 4:23 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I had 7 chances. But I deserve one more. Also I don't have time to go into an entire servers story's all telling me 1 thing. Your a koser, I have my own life as well. Secondly yes I did say that I don't care about being demoted because I'm only a moderator to help the community. Thirdly what Raven said was after I asked about banning you and he said yes because you were scum in the community. You admit to kosing and your constantly point out that you have spent over $100 on the server like its supposed to stop you getting banned. Also I didn't look into it because I had the entire server saying that you kosed and you had already had 5 warnings previously. That was enough evidence for me. At the end of the day if you don't get banned then I dont think anyone on the entire server should be banned because people who have done less kosing than you have been banned. I dont care that you think I'm a dick or that you think I'm a bad staff member, I dont care what you think because your a complete twat and I'm sorry for saying that but you are you are fucking awful and if you dont get banned then I dont think I want to be staff anymore because there was clearly enough evidence that you dont deserve the privilege of playing a role play server. Finally when they were killing you you cannot deny that you also attempted to kill all of them with /kit "brute force" I told you to stop tping because ethey wanted to kill you but you didn't listen. I hope someone makes a decision quick because this is stressing me out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 4:41 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I did not

And you are just being cruel and mean I'm only 14 man and I deserve one more chance and I think how its funy how you only record my voice in the ideo

and how you agreed to it Nylex please man give me one more chance

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 4:43 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Yea Me to its stressing me out to man

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 4:43 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I hardly talked anyway. I said "yes I'm still here" and "I will think about it"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 4:47 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

you sure about that

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 4:51 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Make a choice

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 4:52 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You see the problem is, a lot of the time situations with Amazed tend to be in a bit of a gray area, admittedly I haven't seen him directly KOS anyone, he's always done what he's supposed to by telling them to put their hands up. However the gray area comes into play when people complain that they didn't hear him, that he didn't give them enough time, that there was a mic delay etc...
Things that really aren't anyone's fault. But that's just my 2 cents, personally whenever I've encountered him he's always told me to put my hands up and done the correct thing. You are right though, a lotttt of people complain. I have a feeling this debate will last a while.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 4:54 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: