Fin Richards
(@fin)

what can i say, i'm sorry for trying, i'm sorry for trying to "turn a new leaf"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 6:28 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

well.  you could've sayd sorry before, don't mind me but, if I remember corect u refused to do it until u got baned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:33 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

I won't say he's worth being baned, but since he didn't say even a sorry till he got banned at least 1 week of ban would help him think what he's done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:34 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

I won't say he's worth being baned, but since he didn't say even a sorry till he got banned at least 1 week of ban would help him think what he's done

ReplyQuote
Aronax
(@aronax)

ReplyQuote
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: Aronax

well.  you could've sayd sorry before, don't mind me but, if I remember corect u refused to do it until u got baned

I was banned offline, and i never refused anything, i was only aware he had filled a report after checking the forums after my game crashed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 6:35 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

well u offered him items but even if it was 11 pm you why didn't u apologize at least. it would take just 5 seconds mate xd

srry, no offense

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:35 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: Aronax

well u offered him items but even if it was 11 pm you why didn't u apologize at least. it would take just 5 seconds mate xd

srry, no offense

because i live with my mom and she makes me get of so i had no choice... there i said it..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 6:39 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

He didn’t apologize Because he didn’t think he did anything wrong. As you can, it was a stupid mistake that some kids can’t accept that they are being offered an apology but decide to drag this on

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:39 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

He didn’t apologize Because he didn’t think he did anything wrong. As you can, it was a stupid mistake that some kids can’t accept that they are being offered an apology but decide to drag this on

this is partly true, but not helping my case either, like i said. i wasn't aware he filled a report/i had KoS until after i had gotten off 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 6:43 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)

Okay Drag0n, will you accept my apology for how i spoke to you on discord? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:45 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Sure, I don’t know when you talked to me on discord, but ok. What’s your discord name

still- just accept his apology, get your items back, and stop acting like a little kid. It’s getting annoying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:54 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Sure, I don’t know when you talked to me on discord, but ok. What’s your discord name

still- just accept his apology, get your items back, and stop acting like a little kid. It’s getting annoying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 6:54 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

I'm nostack. The one who was telling you that I'm roleplaying as your dad blah blah  blah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 7:04 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Alright folks. Imma throw my hat into the ring now.

Its completely open to you if u accept an apoligy or not, its your soup, but beeing a cunt about it is shit and you know that. Furthermore its inappropriate and disrespectful to post someones Banreason/video into his apology to rub it more into the wound. ou could have simply said: I do/don´t accept ur apology. Boom there it is.

Furthermore, Fin was banned offline last night so he can´t say sorry about breaking a rule if he doesn´t know he got punished for his actions.

To close this topic now and prevent any banter or further crying of people, i hereby say you go into different corners and stop simpl speaking to each other.

@Fin: You getting banned was a staff decision, not a single person act. I would recommend waiting your ban out without any fights. We will look after a "maybe unban" at 28. October and see if you should be unbanned or stay banned.

Regards Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 1:22 am
crazy bob reacted
Page 2 / 3
Share: