Pizzeria - the Poli...

Notifications
Clear all

Pizzeria - the Police Department!

Page 1 / 3
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

We, at KEFF Inc. would like to take our time to speak about what kind of storage the "Police Department" holds!

Starting with this absolutely delightful Pizza!

David's a good person, with good intentions. However, how he applies them (in a lazy manner) is a let-down to this community. His Police Department? Nothing more than a cause which had somewhat of a potential at the start but fell down due to the general player-base this "guild" holds.

Lately, they've been abusing a certain benevolence (see here the forum post) above the limits. Going back into a friendship after supporting their case with helicopters and other supplies, it seems they've been taking the server as a joke! Only going to Feasts to kill and take loot and make sure they have their own abusive "KoS list".

Furthermore, today they've abused this to the point that I simply broke - it's unacceptable. They've took my items after a small misunderstanding, although the higher ranks (such as the spec. ops. commander) ordering them to give it back, they refused to do so.

This is where the story begins/ends:

(looks like loot a police force needs, yes, needs to raid and mass-kill people) (imagine this but multiple it by three, this is what they held)

Please take note that multiple diplomatic operations were put into place, unfortunately for the RP experience and general well-being of the community, it's made out of incompetent underaged persons. They did not work, and result into "hardcore" name-calling by the side - this would've not happened if they were competent enough to keep their cool over a game.

Best of regards,

Dr. Kolibob

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2017 7:42 pm
Nylex and MrRawr reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm dying laughing, could we have a full menu?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2017 7:52 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

I'm dying laughing, could we have a full menu?

Ah, yes, thanks for reminding me.

According to a sign above David's office (the Chief), he's now, officially, Chef David! If you want more details pertaining the menu, you will have to discuss such matters with the Chef himself!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2017 7:57 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Police department? What hogwash is that kolibob? All I've heard of are little kids kosing with an excuse. ban

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2017 9:01 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Lol, I love pizza, mind if I stop by?

xD

-Velocity

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2017 9:08 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

Police department? What hogwash is that kolibob? All I've heard of are little kids kosing with an excuse. ban

Couldn't agree more with you, Mistress Rawr!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2017 9:44 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

I have been trying to get this problem attended to but no one seems to take interest. Considering that the base is in a safe zone(I presume it is in Direfall) that is illegal and against the rules regarding safe zones.  However the whole department keeps on denying it. Thank you for actually getting into the base and showing us what is actually stored there. Far to many lockers and storage for a shop and definitely nothing that a police department in Unturned should have at it's disposal. Seems like 'Big Brother' will be watching over us soon on Canada with the Thought Police not far behind. 

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2017 3:32 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

This intervention occurred in the RCMP - however, they still have stuff in the SZ, quickly moving out after informing them that Nylex might be wiping soon.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2017 9:19 am
David
(@david)
Trusted Member

Hey its the chef himself here

Taking out the most ordered request

This one is hot and spicy its the 'Police Do nothing'  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS_U85LPzIY&t=45s

*Anonymous was given his loot back*

*Surger was punished*

(We responded to a kos incident at millitary base at 18/08/2017)

And Kolibob do you watch us 24/7?I suggest you join the PD for a day or two.

And Police officers will now have to record everything.So if someone says 'This officer kosed me' There will be evidence.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2017 12:30 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

The damage has already been done. I appreciate that the faulty Officer has been properly dealt with, though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2017 4:19 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

David, seems like your implementing steps to make your Department more accountable. Bravo! The body cameras are a great idea though I worry if your officers will turn them off during such incidents. Nevertheless it is a step in the right direction. I also see that your finally beginning to act like a police department and are responding to calls, hopefully your continued actions will limit the amount of kos on the server and improve the quality of the community. However there are a few things still wrong one of which is the amount of loot you are holding. No department needs that much stuff and those kinds of weapons. I'm not suggesting that you go around with pistols that would be futile, however there is no need for half the stuff in that storage unit. Finally I suggest firing officers when they stray from department policy. Warning someone or giving them a punishment will do nothing to curb any corruption in your department. I suggest firing them and hiring someone else. Furthermore I suggest a more thorough training process (granted I know nothing of yours). Trained officers respond and react better in situations and If an officer has stuck around for that long you can at least presume that he is not as corrupt as someone who joins in one day.

Glad to see the department is improving,

- Nate  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2017 4:42 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

While I was on the C+ server today with 2 friends, we were growing refined blueberries. David then tpaed to us and found out we were making them, he soon after arrested my friend which was no growing the blueberries but my other friend was. David said that he was arresting him for growing blueberries even though growing refined blueberries isn't against the rules nor was he growing it! David is abusing the job of the PD chief!

-Velocity

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2017 5:24 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

Good to know Velocity. If you want you can join the 'Merry Men'. We actively fight against abusive and corrupt administrations and fight for the people.  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/clan-forming-thread/robin-hoods-merry-men/, "We 'borrow' from those who can afford it, and give it to those who can't". We are looking for a few new members and are accepting applications.

Keep these reports coming. We need to hold our PD accountable for it's actions, 

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2017 6:52 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

A proper training course will be proposed by myself in the upcoming days.  

Things such as driving, patrol, marksman and negotiating training should be a proper thing done by David's Police Department. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2017 9:36 pm
NatetheGR8
(@natethegr8)
Eminent Member Customer

Another agency that overseer's police conduct on the server would also be a good idea. Since this is the Canada server the SIU (Special Investigation Unit) would be a good idea. The SIU are called whenever there are circumstances involving police that have resulted in a death,or serious injury. In other words whenever the PD goes around shooting at people an investigation must be conducted to see if they were justified in there actions. This agency needs to be separate from the PD run by un-biased members. They will review all the evidence and make a decision on whether or not the PD's conduct was justified in that situation. If not they could charge an officer for a crime and have him reported, which could either result in the officer being suspended, banned, or fired. This would at least keep the PD responsible in there actions against civilians. An internal investigation on police conduct by the PD would hardly see any charges or punishments brought upon officers. 

Better training will also help the current situation as well especially when it comes to the rules on these servers, and some limitations on the powers that the PD holds would go a long way to curb this rampant corruption (Almost like a Bill of Rights, or a Charter of Rights and Freedoms). Rules about when they can search a house, a car, or a person. When can they arrest someone and rules prohibiting the PD 'stealing' your stuff for there own personal gain should be included. Of course someone needs to write this up and make it official so that will take some  time, and that's assuming that we implement these programs, and systems. All just suggestions for now but we need more than just suggestions to improve the situation at hand. 

- Nate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2017 10:17 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: