Notifications
Clear all

TheRagingLemon's Staff Application!

Page 1 / 2
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My Region Is Currently North America EST in Florida. So, I'll be able to get on most of the day, mainly after 4:00 EST, because of school. The latency is fine for me, even though the server is hosted in the EU.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well, a few reasons. First, I've always reported people breaking the rules, ex. KOS and have previously helped out players with kits, and commands. I'm very nice and generous, but when someone throws a fit, I handle it like a civilized adult and stimulate the argument further. I'm always active on the forums, checking on new events and commenting. I can't stand KOS, and I would like to bring an end to it. I know we won't completely get rid of it, but I've gotten killed without warning more time than I can count. I want to try and diminish or slow down the KOS reports that are coming in and be on to assist new or old players with problems and issues and inform them on what they can do. I also won't mind if anyone would hit me up on discord to do anything for them, like take care of a problem, or even something as small as taking part in a video. Honestly, I'll be here when you need me, and I'm trying to make the server a better place little by little, even if I don't get accepted.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  

I've been playing on the servers since mid August, so about 3 1/2 months. I've been helping ever since and won't stop now. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975/  

Last Words: Now, I know the format doesn't have a "last words" part, but I just want to include it because Anoma had it and, well, I think it's convenient. So, I just want to say, that, I've been staff on numerous other servers, such as Anoma, my friend's military rp server and they're previous servers which was a Fallout RP and a WW2 rp, along with previous shutdown servers that have been long out of use. To finish it off, I really don't care what other people say, it's just their words. I really want to help out the servers, admin or not, so people will have a better experience and want to stay. I've seen countless people leave and rage because of the Kill On Sight issue. I honestly want to bring back the life into the servers (Which there is) and make it how it was. So, think about it, if you really do want to see me staff awesome! If not, great! I'll still be helping the servers one way or another.

Thanks for reading,

Lemon

Last Note: Here were some of the links to our server's tryouts and staff handbook. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jALLYWBeFv9mEJzJ6gcHWYijeVoxKmKTJpo4LirY6eg/edit   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nT6-Xug-rncwiQtgrfZo0-_NanKXwTgjF6PzkMA1pJY/edit,   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8u91WsPnCFEtlmfoEO16Yc-x_RJmrq0RJBQBLQEQZ51j6Sw/viewform?usp=sf_link  and  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZE0MR23BfoykJJjjCeV9GbSeUaIqjQLjSsl90aF09hI/edit?usp=sharing .

FYI, The servers were alive a few months ago, I guess people don't enjoy Unturned Military RP anymore. 🙁

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2017 2:32 am
MrRawr reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

You're a good member of the community, Lemon! Good luck on future endeavors, +1.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 12:34 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks for picking me up in your helicopter -Nightshadow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 1:08 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

No Problemo.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 6:55 pm
Shawn
(@shawn)
New Member Customer

I've known lemon for a while and he is a great person! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 1:07 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Thanks Sardine, I'm suprised you didn't make a forum account before.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 1:18 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

I'm sad, nobody gives a shit about me anymore. I try to help out. I guess i'm not fit to be mod.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2017 1:31 am
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Active on discord and on most of the servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2017 2:15 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Lemons really got that kind of thinking we need for staff/mod.He's very active as in anytime no ones online I can't just play with him. He's really helpful around the servers discord and forums and I've even seen him build small safezones but they were never given regions. He's got that good aditude and (in my opinion) is worthy for staff or community moderator.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2017 1:51 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I'm tired right now so I cant type a huge comment but ill just summarize it by saying Lemon is a good person I met him on discord also in game in Canada+ and he is a active member in the community so ima give him some +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2017 1:56 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Lemon you're a good person who is nice and polite to others, but with that being said I don't think that you're staff material. That's just my opinion take it or leave it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2017 3:05 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Lemon you're a good person who is nice and polite to others, but with that being said I don't think that you're staff material. That's just my opinion take it or leave it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2017 3:05 pm
MrRawr reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

I take your advice, but if I'm not staff material to you, how was I able to get administrator on Anoma Gaming a few months back?

Probably preference from the other staff.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2017 12:04 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Nobody knows, oh wait, what is Anoma Gaming? Sounds like a clan of 13 year olds that´d give u admin for a pitchfork skin :^)

Anyway, im not voting on this one, you have positive and negative traits.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2017 2:31 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

I take your advice, but if I'm not staff material to you, how was I able to get administrator on Anoma Gaming a few months back?

Probably preference from the other staff.

I joined anoma once, got kosed 10+ times, talked to those kids and explained how its wrong and how they shouldn't do it. Boom, i got admin. I said wtf is this shitty server, this is how you give admins? And left and never went back 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2017 9:15 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: