Staff Aplication Pi...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Aplication Pike

Page 1 / 2
Pike5
(@pike5)
Active Member Customer

Hi im pike and im 15 years old this might bea bit young but i like to play on your server and usualy follow the rules and be nice and honest to people i know my way around unturned and also i live stream daily on your servers if you want any more information just contact me you know who i am

Kind regards -Pike

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2017 10:07 pm
EpiliptiCat, Barrett369, bjorn278 and 2 people reacted
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

I can give a recommendation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 10:51 am
sherdon278
(@sherdon278)

pike is someone that is honest and has helped me and other people in the servers he streams dailyas he said and i would like him as a staff member 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 12:41 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

also im gonna make russia great again and im gonna make russia kos free for example manage the safezone better hop online when some1 asks and that kind of stuff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 3:26 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

and i just realised i found my old account password lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 3:32 pm
Technical_ERROR
(@technical_error)
New Member Customer

10/10 would staff again. (not just saying this cuz im mod on his twitch Kappa) ok enough with the jokes would recomend as staff really good personality very friendly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 4:46 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 4:51 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

9/11 xaxaxa

Nice personality, has a bit of time on Russia (Still not more than me ahhahaha)

Hates kos'ers like a regular human being and is generally nice all around

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 5:53 pm
Sir_Abomb9
(@sir_abomb9)

Pike is a great guy and is usually nice, he is also very committed. I would love him as a staff member. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 8:34 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I agree pike is pretty nice but I don't know if he has the staff experience and life experience to make a good staff member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 8:46 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

i have alot of experience in minecraft staff handling people shoudent be a problem the commands will be a problem though i will be working on that and as ninja said reaply once i know how to do some stuff if you have tips for my next apply let me know

have been staff for 3 years on kingdom server until i got sick of it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2017 9:18 pm
pizza123
(@pizza123)

pike has always been their for me and treats me very kind and has a lot of respect for me i would love for him to be a staff member so he can help others 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2017 1:04 am
pizza123
(@pizza123)

also pike has experience with players he runs a safe zone and does a great job keeping it organized and safe from kosers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2017 1:26 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

I would like pike to be a staff/ moderator because he is a all around nice guy. He is also really active and keeps the safezone in check on Russia. Pike helps a lot of new people out and give them a opportunity to make a shop and be wealthy in the game. Pike is also really respectful and gives people 2nd chances and even 3 chances sometimes to people who makes mistakes. This is why I think pike should be a staff.

-Smash 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2017 4:22 am
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

Thanks for the amazing feedback you guys have given me i hope the admins and nylex think the same about me i really appriciate it come have a look on russia theres a brand new safezone for all of you guys

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2017 9:37 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: