Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Joe staff app

Page 1 / 2
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good addition to the staff team because with my time as PD and FBI I know how to deal with kosers, or help people who need help. I have been a very active member in the community averaging 4-8 hours daily for a year and now after experiencing almost all the roles the server has to offer I want to go for staff . I also am aware of most if not all of the rules on the server and know how to deal with almost all situations that might occur. I am also on when the majority of staff isn't because of time zone differences so being able to help people when no other staff can which I believe would also benefit to the server. I have dealt with plenty of kosers before and while in PD as it is sadly quite an often occurrence and wish to be able to do more then just trapping them in a box or spawn camping them while I wait for staff to ban them. I also think that in my time as a member on the server I have helped the server a lot and believe I can be a more helpful member if I was a staff. Last of all I would also be able to be on when most admins aren't because of my time zone differences so I could help people when no other admins are on.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): almost a year now on and off and I have about 1,450 hours on the server

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414266832/

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 11:30 pm
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep Been playing for awhile now, he knows a lot of the guidelines and mechanics of the server. I hope he gets staff. 

Love,
        Homo

Posted : 05/07/2022 11:32 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

+rep Been in the community for a while I would trust him as staff

Posted : 06/07/2022 12:41 am
Slasher
(@maddox)
Eminent Member

+rep cool guy except for when he crashed my car under the map 🤣 

Posted : 06/07/2022 2:19 am
Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

+REP very chill towards people

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:06 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

your hole team applied for staff and are +repping each others. clearly you aint ready for staff.

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:31 am
joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

-rep I dislike this person he bends the rules to his pleasing

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:34 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

-REP your hole team is just repping for each other. + you guys are not chill yall have a reputation on the server for false reporting as most cops dont even like you guys anyways.

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:37 am
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

@ayden-2 false reporting? can you elaborate bc as far as im aware i havent false reported someone before

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2022 4:55 am
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

@joeblownn when have i bent the rules?

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2022 4:55 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep joe is cool even though he doesnt like me all that much might be a little suited for staff, could use some work..

Posted : 06/07/2022 6:15 am
SpartaFox
(@spartafox)
Eminent Member

+rep will give head if you ask

Posted : 07/07/2022 4:38 am
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

+Rep Great guy think he would do some good in the staff team 

Posted : 07/07/2022 11:47 am
Gilbert