Clear all

Hola sineros and muchas

Page 1 / 2
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Not only I have the experience of being staff but I have already plans for the server . I’m hoping to bring is fun events that are well fun . As well I would like to introduce more stuff where we can get the community of the server involved such as maybe vc questions or polls. I also would like to introduce a new voting system for staff , in my personal opinion players should choose who should be staff .

but most importantly I gave up making illegal Minecraft skins and have taken up making Nylex alert , bringing the most factual news for the nylex community.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years 

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318405877

Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2019 5:04 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

+rep but also piss off with the whole player voting for admin thing. It only becomes a popularity contest and would not go well. It works well how it is now. But you’re greatly ambitious and wanna help the server which was made obvious with that goddamn pole you spammed. You’ve got the mindset and I’d love to see you doing events on the server and improving the server itself. 

Hopefully we will be admins together,

VTM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2019 5:11 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

I didn't use to like this guy but now I find him really funny nice and mature and I think hed be a brilliant admin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2019 5:20 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: VandaltheMenace

+rep but also piss off with the whole player voting for admin thing. It only becomes a popularity contest and would not go well. It works well how it is now. But you’re greatly ambitious and wanna help the server which was made obvious with that goddamn pole you spammed. You’ve got the mindset and I’d love to see you doing events on the server and improving the server itself. 

Hopefully we will be admins together,

VTM

It’s already a popularity contest with the admins , as well nylex is already interested in a system Where the players vote 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2019 5:32 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

But admins have better judgement than the players kinda...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2019 5:38 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

But admins have better judgement than the players kinda...

A admin named dragon brought his friend cole who was only here for a month and got admin , a couple of months later they tried to crash the server 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2019 5:45 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

And you dont think something like that would happen if the players got to vote?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2019 5:00 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Players won’t vote for assholes 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2019 2:35 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Just make this Ed man admin already, he’s been around for a while now and i think he deserves it for the shit he’s done. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2019 10:22 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Tbh Since you spam this in discord every other day it’s getting really annoying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2019 4:22 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Tbh Since you spam this in discord every other day it’s getting really annoying.

I’ve only put it up three times in the chat so people can know that I applied since most people don’t check fourms that’s often.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2019 7:36 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2019 8:58 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Just give Ed admin already

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 12:03 pm
forex119
(@forex119)
New Member Customer

this dud and he is group kill all the new players thhey terrifade the server kosing all around the map raiding taking ppl stuff if you make hm admin alot people will quite 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 2:16 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Bruh stop being salty on an admin app just because he’s better than you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 4:39 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: