Looking for a shop?...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Looking for a shop? read before posting

Page 2 / 3
Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are mulitple)

ChernarusRP
-Shop number on that server

Well it's empty and it doesn't have the number but Dylan said to write ,,Next to Dylan's bar"
-Why you think you would be a good shop owner

Yea think i should be good shop owner cause I am really active person,I'am not hostile to other players and I am really friendly person,plus I can really help new players get the easy loot for really got price.Also like I said I really active so my shop will be open everyday and every time I'am on the server.I thinking of making Armory shop so I can sell guns and tactical equipment(if its allowed to have Armory shop if not then I'll sell just guns).
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules

Yes,I read all rules and I understood them really good.
-A link to your Steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271666620/

Posted : 04/12/2018 10:12 pm
Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are mulitple)

ChernarusRP

Well it's empty and it doesn't have the number but Dylan said to write ,,Next to Dylan's bar"

Yea think i should be good shop owner cause I am really active person,I'am not hostile to other players and I am really friendly person,plus I can really help new players get the easy loot for really got price.Also like I said I really active so my shop will be open everyday and every time I'am on the server.I thinking of making Armory shop so I can sell guns and tactical equipment(if its allowed to have Armory shop if not then I'll sell just guns).

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

76561198271666620 (for some reason it wont upload my full steam profile)

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Posted : 04/12/2018 10:13 pm
Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Posted : 04/12/2018 10:14 pm
Hunter_
(@hunter_)
Eminent Member

ChernarusRP

Posted : 04/12/2018 10:14 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: