Runway Suggestion

Notifications
Clear all

Runway Suggestion

SKK0504
(@skk0504)

I personally think it's a pain in the butt to land planes and helicopters in the safe zone. If you build up a tower above the main shop buildings and expand it then people can use it as a runway. Plus it could be expanded into more shops, kind of like the stores you see inside of airports.

Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2018 6:35 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

It is not hard to land a plane or a helicopter there. If you cant manage to land those in the safezone, land outside of the safezone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2018 7:09 pm
SKK0504
(@skk0504)

I can land helicopters there well, but planes are a little cramped. Anyways people tend to park their cars in the middle of the road where I tend to land.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2018 1:38 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

It is against the safezone rules to park vehicles there, if you see that the road is packed of vehicles, you could hit up a staff member and ask him to remove the vehicles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2018 7:54 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

They aren't going to add that because they don't want you to park there, plus there is like no planes in Chernarus unless you buy one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2018 3:39 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yes a giant rectangle in the sky mmmmmmmmmmm

landing planes in a small rustic town isn't an intention believe it or not, it's a traders, not a car park:P Plenty of room around the safezone if you're wanting to stop by

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2018 4:19 pm
Share: