Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Attempted KOS by [U.S.M.C] X7X7Seele7X7X

VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

-Name of player/admin you are reporting:

[U.S.M.C] X7X7Seele7X7X-

What happened/why you are reporting the person

Well, as the video that is gonna be below shows, i am starting my helicopter (An Orca) At the SZ, When suddenly someone jumps into my heli and gets killed by it, i jump out, check the body (Didn´t take anything) And started looking around, thinking what to do.

Then Seele comes OUT OF NOWHERE and shoots me with a pistol, leaving me at 40% HP before stealing loot from a player at SZ. from under the helicopter and telling me to give ¨his¨ ACR, when i told him i was gonna upload the video, he said: ¨IDC (I dont care)¨.

-State what server this happened on

Chernarus LN non-whitelisted

-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful!

I got a full video, but it wont let me attach it here as the file is too large, so i will give you a link to check it out:

(Quality of the footage is bad as i just uploaded it and takes some time to get it HD.)

https://youtu.be/8ohYHSjVVDk

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 9:12 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

What was the beggining about? In the beggining it shows -25 reputation for you so did you kill someone with your rotors? If it was that, it still was a revenge KoS attempt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 9:24 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Attempted KOS is still in my book as good as actual KOS. Approved, thank you for your contribution to making the servers better for everyone. He will be banned if you could provide me his steam profile link. Message it to me on Discord @Potion Flinga Queen#6253.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2018 3:07 pm
Share: