Notifications
Clear all

Dear diary

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

19th July, '15

Dear diary,

Today marks the last night of our slumber camp,here, at the shrouded covers of the 'Kenway forest reserve' mom and dad sent me here cuz I spent the entire day on my bed,with my phone...chatting with my friends, (I kinda miss that) ,anyways,  glad to know that a month of camp didn't do shit, I'm coming home phone! Woo

21st July, '15

Dear diary, 

NO WAY! some tribal people or shit popped the fucking wheels of our bus! Wtfff....what was gonna be a week to return home is now 3.FML! also, I have to share my tent with Danny due to shortage of tents cuz of the FUCKING TRIBALS!

26th July, '15

Dear diary, 

This week was surely a rough one, but it had its moments. I would never forget the time when Danny' s farts woke me up, but hey atleast they woke me up in time to make a wish to the shooting star is saw yesterday night. I also heard some growling and moaning from the woods,must be those retarded tribals. I swear to God, if I see their face I'm gonna fuck them so bad... 

1st August, '15

Dear diary, 

I'm running out of pages here from all the dinosaur drawings(aren't they cool?) so I'm trying to squeeze in as much as possible. In brief, my wish came true! The principal said that he would call in police in 3 days if the busses couldn't be fixed(of course they can't, the wheels are gone mate). Also.. This one really creeps me out, me and Jake were Roaming around the woods, close to the nearby river, and we saw some of those tribal people, well we hit and observes their moves. They were preparing some kind of wooden post thingy with what I thought was stones on it, but.... It turned out to be.. Skulls... 

9th August, '15

Dear diary, 

So..the police replied, through post,they said that they would be coming over shortly, which I believe is 5 days? The principal looked kinda worried when he received the post Idk why. Anyways, another post came 2hrs earlier, it was from mom and dad... It said something along the lines that I needed to take health precautions, wear a mask, wash hands etc. Some new flu was spreading.. Who cares, im immune to those things, remember? Lol, they don't call me 'The Dino' for nothing boi. Also I'm worried that we will run out of supplies.. 

16th August, '15

Dear diary,

So, I'm kinda scared.... The principal is not happy anymore, he stays inside his cabin mostly, he seems really worried. My friends are sick with cough and shit, though I highly doubt that it is the flu mom was talking about in the post she sent.. WHICH, after I read again, realized the date on it was fucking 11th July... I was scared af after I saw that, but how would a flu reach us, about 80 miles away from the nearest town. Also me and others had a discussion about the situation and the scarcity of resources. They all seemed kinda worried........ What even is a phone? 

28th August, '15

Dear diary, 

Yesterday was my birthday, It was certainly one I would never forget. My friends forced me eat a lot of shit but I tried my best not to eat them as I knew the Dire state of the situation we were pinned under. I had a discussion with some people today, we agreed on taking some matters into our own hands. Some teachers were involved aswell, we decides to go hunting and foraging in the early morning and return an hour before everyone wakes up. I feel like I'm a leader. The principal also vanished for a day but later was found in the back of our broken down bus, half naked. Lol what a weirdo! 

13th September, '15

Dear diary, 

It worked! Kinda.. Well, my plan to hunt and forage worked. We got some berries, fruits and a rabbit(I hunted it :D).. It was so awesome. While I was examining the kill on the rabbit I saw a tribal person about 20m away from me, staring at me. I got shitscared and ran away with the rabbit.. His face looked like he was dead!his face all wrinkly and pale, his eyes all yellow and his mouth, red with blood. I'm scared thinking about how the blood may mean they are cannibals. This reminded me of a game I used to play on my computer back at home....  home... I miss home. Mom, dad, Charlie.. I miss everybody. 

19th September, '15

Dear diary, 

Wierd stuff is happening.. Our principal just vanished 3 days ago.. 2 teachers are out looking for him. Another post arrived from home. It was a month old. It stated that the flu is very severe and is killing thousand-soon-millions in the states,and that i take precaution for it... But we need to resources.. I found that Danny was sick aswell so the teachers let me sleep in the principal's cabin.. It stinks so bad here.. The tribals stole some of our food too.. I reckon we are gonna have  to fight them off.. I should have mentioned this in the last entry but the others have began vomiting, someone even had a seizure. 

27th September, '15

Dear diary, 

..........i was sleeping in the cabin one night and... I found the principal... Under... The bed. He looked just like the tribal.... I ended the guy's pain and dumped his body in the river. I told the others, they wouldn't believe me..but Jake and some teachers did, I showed them the blood and shit, they understood.. I felt no hesitation in doing so, am I insane? Do I have no fear?

2nd October, '15

Dear diary,

So,more people had seizures.. One even passed out, they are starting to get a yellowish tint in their eyes.. They're trying to get me to donate my blood,but I wouldn't risk a moment in the tent with them, fuck it, I'm not the Dino boy, I'm not a beast..we stopped going foraging and hunting... And, I realized that I didn't mention yet but.... Help ain't coming.

18th October, '15

Dear diary, 

Another post came today, from mom specifically, it stated that dad had gone... He was called in for some special operations mission....mom looked worried, she had to stay in the countryside, with grandma and the others due to the flu. She told me to stay put for the better good...I don't think I will ever see home again, this is my home. 

29th October, '15

Dear diary, 

It happened, the tribals took some of us.. About 6 including Danny and miss Peggy. I made some spears.. We are out of food. The others don't know yet, how would they, lying down under a tent, dying... I need to do something. I will strike their camp first. I recruited some others to help me fight, we killed one of the tribals we saw in the forest.. He didn't have much..next, their base.

11th November, '15

Dear diary, 

We did it. We killed the tribals..but..i had to kill the others that came with me, they tried to kill me and take my blood as cure.. I had too. Don't you get it? You can't kill me! I'm the beast. 

30th November,'15

Dear diary, 

I am the only one left now. I had to. They tried to kill me, I had to kill them. I had to.....I.. WAS HUNGRY!!! 

16th December, '15

Dear diary, 

I left for home today.. I took the canoe. I'm sick for doing this, but I took some students with me.. Some food with me... I have 3 more pages remaining. Will write one when I reach home. 

24th February,' 15

Dear diary,

Hey! Reached home today. I had to used the other two pages for dinosaur drawings. Ik I'm a stupid guy, but they're so cool.. Anyways, last entry here.. I reached home, mom and others were on the floor, dead. I haven't seen them sleep like this for an eternity... The streets are filled with the sick. It is upto me to eradicate them. This is what my life has come to.. Killing the sick helping the warm ones.. .. I AM THE BEAST... I AM THE DINO.... I AM MR.RAWR 

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 7:30 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

What even is this?

-Ninjas

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy too tell others how they love them while they're alive"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2017 6:32 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I got bored, decided to improvise this shit and then somehow make it into my character background for rp. So basically I'm nothing. I can do whatever I want muahahahah

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2017 9:45 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Fair enough! Very creative.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 12:36 am
Share: