KILLER BANNED FROM ...

Notifications
Clear all

KILLER BANNED FROM CHERNARUS RP

jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned : what happened before I was banned this two guys came up two me and started pointing guns at me they followed me in a building and I bolted to my quad at which point I thought I heard one of them say hands up at that point I started to unload given the quality of the gear I had on me I didn't want to risk it I was then told by a staff member Dolan that he was in a call with the guy who I thought told me to put my hands up and told me that I misheard him he then said and I quote you must be mildly autistic and banned me
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I believe I should be unbanned because all that happened was I made a simple mistake I misheard a guy I understand that doesn't justify my actions but I am a long time veteran of the server and enjoy playing on
-What server you were banned from Chernarus RP 
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123454511/  

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2018 6:20 am
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

I understand that I did the wrong thing but cut me some slack I mean I've been with this server through the highs and lows when its was extremely popular and when it was almost a ghost town I know I broke the rules but it was an honest mistake be honest with yourself how would you feel if you were punished extremely every time you made a simple mistake like mishearing someone I know that you probably think that im just another salty kid but the truth is im so much more I am extremely friendly to new players and I try to make sure that they know what to do just ask people like friendly hitman dolan rusty and feva the reason I believe that I should be unbanned is because I understand I did the wrong thing but be honest with yourself what would you have done in that situation when you thought someone told you to put your hands up would you start shooting or would you ask them what they said I understand the rules and try to follow them to the fullest extent I hope you think about this and decide to give me a second chance

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 1:18 am
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

I also understand that the fact that I have autism is not a reasonable excuse for my actions and attempting to use it as such is extremely selfish and it is not just some get out of jail free card that I can use whenever I get into trouble I do accept the fact that I got banned but please do take pitty on me 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2018 1:31 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Denied

At least try to make a proper appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 1:43 am
Share: