eugene's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

eugene's ban appeal

eugene93
(@eugene93)

This is eugene responding to Java's KOS report. I admit that I did wrongfully KOS Java in his clip, but it was only because his friend killed a friend of my own. The conflict began with an accident where the faulty physics of Unturned caused our vehicle to go airborne and land on Java's friend. It was a complete accident and we apologized and allowed his friend to teleport back and collect his gear. Why we were there ourselves was to collect and protect the items of a dead comrade. Agitated, Java's friend approached us and began to pick up our gear for himself. My friend and I demanded that Java's friend leave the items alone, giving him ample time to receive and respond to the message. When he did not respond and continued to loot, that was when we began to shoot. Upon their return in the clip posted by Java, Java's friend killed my friend as he was looting, provoking me to kill him in response. I admit in retrospect that Java was not an active threat in the scenario and my killing him was out of question, KOS, but please take into account that it was an active combat situation and I had a player behind me with a firearm that could pose as a potential threat. I am sorry for my transgressions and I promise to uphold the rules of the server as best I can.

Chernarus RP

ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169035699/

This topic was modified 6 years ago by eugene93
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 6:22 pm
Share: