Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Dansed's ban appeal

Gin
 Gin
(@gin)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

It was a normal day until i received a text from my friend diablo that something was going on in CDF discord.I got in and i saw Dolan's message that the CDF had to be disbaned within a week.I was shocked,we never KOSed or disobeyed any rule,we were just survivors.So,with no proof,he said if we deny this we will all be permantly banned from chernarus.So,we just made a few questions,we didn't know what happened.He then suddenly said that we will all get banned...Dansed wasn't even online when this happened so he go banned for nothing.We didn't have any objections yet he banned the whole team...

Dansed's profile link:     http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264192973

He got banned from Chernarus LN non-whitelisted

I am making this on behalf of him because he doesn't have an account.Please unban him:(

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 11:26 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)
Posted by: Gin

-What happened/why you were banned

It was a normal day until i received a text from my friend diablo that something was going on in CDF discord.I got in and i saw Dolan's message that the CDF had to be disbaned within a week.I was shocked,we never KOSed or disobeyed any rule,we were just survivors.So,with no proof,he said if we deny this we will all be permantly banned from chernarus.So,we just made a few questions,we didn't know what happened.He then suddenly said that we will all get banned...Dansed wasn't even online when this happened so he go banned for nothing.We didn't have any objections yet he banned the whole team...

Dansed's profile link:     http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264192973

He got banned from Chernarus LN non-whitelisted

I am making this on behalf of him because he doesn't have an account.Please unban him:(

Dansed should be unbanned aswell with everyone else who was offline or who were gonna disband.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 2:06 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

Contact dolan or potion about that. Potion gave us a week to disband but dolan banned all of us when some guys started protesting :l

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 4:05 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

DENIED- Scorpion Replied to this post. Also, most CDF members have been banned for multiple accounts of planned and attempted KOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 11:04 pm
Scorpion 241
(@scorpion-24141525252525252525252)
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

DENIED- Scorpion Replied to this post. Also, most CDF members have been banned for multiple accounts of planned and attempted KOS

You know I try not to come back to this website because of reasons everyone is aware about,

butttttttttttt mister Dragon Dansed has been unbanned and should stay unbanned he shouldn't stay banned because he was associated with me (Because we were in the same team Lmao) and when you say "most CDF members" that's a blatant lie and you know it because to my knowledge there was only one cunt who used a Alt account and that is the man typing this reply Scorpion, so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and attempted kos?

when did this happen?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 5:29 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Overturned, approved

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 9:49 am
Scorpion 241 reacted
Scorpion 241
(@scorpion-24141525252525252525252)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Overturned, approved

yey,

I will leave the forums again.

So don't worry staff and people 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 10:01 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Scorpion 24141525252525252525252
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Overturned, approved

yey

It's four A.M Scorpion go to bed and take the piss bottles out of your room. I know you want to monitor the forums 24/7 but it ain't winning you any points bud.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 10:02 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Sorry for cunfusion- I was mistaken with the rules of unbanning to specific CDF members, and your unban appeal has been accepted, as Potion said 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 12:08 pm
Share: