Clear all

Appeal my blacklist.

Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

I copied a whitelist application.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I was seeing what kind of responses I would get from an accepted application. I will be redoing one by myself. I was wondering why all the staff have different rules for an application. I wasn't actually trying to get accepted. I didn't know I would get blacklisted.

-What server you were banned from

I wasn't really banned because I haven't even gotten a Whitelist server permission to log on. I guess it is the whitelist one. Appealing before hand.

-A link to your steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395122523

Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 7:25 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

why didnt you say you were not trying to get accepted 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 7:53 pm
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

then no one will reply for it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 8:20 pm
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

Also, I am trying to see what components I need for my new application.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 8:28 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 10:13 pm
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

why?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 11:28 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

you got banned because.. you copied someones elses WL app word for word...

thats fraud 🙂
YOU WOULDNT STEAL A WHITELIST APP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU
all the real OGs will remember this ad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 2:59 am
CrusaderCraig, Law, Swug and 2 people reacted
Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

As I said in the staff application, I wouldn't break any rules if I knew the rules. If I have knew that I would be blacklisted for copying, then I wouldn't of done it. If I get another chance to apply for whitelist, then I wouldn't abuse it since I know the rules now.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 8:45 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

I think this falls down on maturity and sincerity

For maturity, by copy and pasting something with no context makes it look like you were trying to get into WL by using just what you've copy and pasted. By your previous applications and how you tried to not take the blame, I don't believe you should be considered an applicant for whitelist at all. 

Sincerity: If you were given the golden "Yes, you may join WL" phrase, would you have even told us that this was just a test? Or would you just have frolicked in WL knowing you booted your way in? I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind that you would have told nobody that you copy pasted it. There was a good 15 hour period where you could have remembered and have just commented "Hey, this is just a test application to see what I should work on", but no. You treated it real, we treat it real. 

I know this is sounding harsh, but it is harsh. I don't want to sugar coat it for you. You had your chance to make something for your own but you failed it. I don't believe there should be a chance for you to make another application. My word isn't law; however, and any staff member can just call me an idiot and tell you to make another one. I'm just voicing my opinion.

I don't hate you, I just don't like what actions you've done on the forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2018 1:16 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Exactly what Rosa said, to become part of the whitelist community, you have to be mature, this shows the complete opposite.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 11:46 pm
Share: