Alexzip's ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Alexzip's ban appeal

alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned:

No idea, i was randomly banned, and not just me, all of us. But i have speculations. And it is because i was in the CDF , which got banned for no reason at all. If any staff says that we were protecting scorpion is just selfish. Scorpion got banned without any reason, he made alts because he wanted to play with us, on his alts he never kosed or try to hide that he is scorpion. Now i want to know our ACTUAL reason for banning ALL of us from the clan. We didn't do anything wrong. First we were a clan. Then a group of people who play and respect eachothers and the community, and then a family. We had fights in the group, but we would resolve them fast. We were united and nobody could divide us. When i joined it felt like just a normal team, but soon it grown into something better, an experience, an alliance, and respect to all teamnates. 

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Because we didn't do anything wrong. As i told in the begining, we were just a group of players who wanted to play unturned as an alliance and we would respect the community as it is, we never kosed, get any trouble to the servers or the staff, (except one person, even tho he was innocent). We didn't even get any reason from the staff! How would you want us to know what should we do when nobody informed us.
-What server you were banned from: all of them.
-A link to your steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112602691/

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 10:47 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Approved, I'll try to get you back on the servers as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 11:12 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Scorpion bypass an IP ban, which is illegal in most places of the world and is against Steams ToS. That was only ONE of the reasons we decided to suspend him from our servers. He also for some reason reported himself, admitting to KOS which is another valid reason to ban him. Plus we have ss of him admitting he KOSED on other servers and used ALTS to bypass KOS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 7:59 pm
Share: