Notifications
Clear all

My wl app

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Hello staff im reusing one of my character's name but he will have a different back story 

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i want to join because i want a roleplay experience not ruined by immature pepole.   

Do you have a working microphone?: yes 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): i did wl before also i did minecraft rp for 3 years 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Colt Connors was born in a farm in Texas . His father was a simple farmer and nothing really special but that his land used to be a gold mine but it went dry but the dirt was great you raise grains and the grass was perfect to raise cows. Colt's mother like his husband was like a farmer , she was good keeping things tidy around the place and knows how to make the best pies in town. Colt was really into cowboys and looked up to famous cowboys from movies like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. He began to work in his fathers farm when he was 14 years old . Colt then was interested into law and he began buying and reading law books. When collage came around his parents scraped any money they can make and send him off to law school. After law school he became a deputy in a local town by his parents farm. He was good listening and doing paper work but he wanted to have some action. One day there was a shoot out in a grocery store and Colt was called up . He was nervous and wanted to bail out but it was already to late. Two bullets went pass him with a buzz , Colt quickly ducked and checked pulled out his revolver. He then got the courage and got up and shot two robbers and took a bullet by the third one and another cop shot him down the third robber. Colt was all over the press with him bravely taking down 2 robbers. 6 years pass and the sheriff dies Colt tries to go for sheriff and wins .  He started reducing the mugging in good springs and brought it to a peace. The drug dealers came in and they paid the mayor to not to talk about there deals. Colt saw this and wanted to put the mayor in jail but the mayor was two steps in front of him and got him fired. A month later Colt was there all broken in his farm. His dad then died from a heart attack. His mother then died to depression. Colt didn't know what to do , he grabbed his revolver and pulled it to his head but before he did that he heard a weird noise he went to check it out. He went outside and he saw a man walking weirdly he want to ask  the man if he was ok but before he can do that the man leaped at him and tried to bite him. He then shot the man and investigated him and saw he was much greener and zombie like.He then got the corpse and put it in his fathers truck and he drove to town to see what was wrong with the man. He notice the town was abandoned and drove slowly around the town looking for anyone. A strange fog emerged and he couldn't see anything he then saw a horde of zombie like pepole and he began to drive away from them but he hit a crack and it popped his tire. The tire made a sizzling sound that alerted the zombies. Colt then pulled out his revolver and started shooting the zombies and got out of his car and ran. He ran and ran for miles and saw nothing. He then walked up to a gas station that looked abandoned . He grabbed what ever he can grab from the gas station and noticed  a weird looking bunker with hazmat suits , some sort of container of sorts ,  some food ,  and weapons . He then looked behind him and saw a huge mushroom cloud. Shocked he saw this and jumped in the bunker and locked it. He stayed there for a year , He started loosing his mind a bit but tried to keep it together by listening to the radio. He then decided to get out. He grabbed a ar and a hazmat suit and he walked out to the wastes. He met diffrent groups pepole and creatures around America and walked into the sunset just like his heros.  

Steam profile URL:

Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2018 3:51 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

I dont remember, were you already in the other version of WL? If so you dont need to reapply, if not please reply here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 5:15 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Cole

I dont remember, were you already in the other version of WL? If so you dont need to reapply, if not please reply here

Cole he was in the previous white list. But I don't think that he had this certain character

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:27 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

Honestly its a good application its better the the recent ones I have been seeing around you have actually thought about this application I like it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:28 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Weren't you banned from the previous whitelist?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2018 1:10 am
Share: