Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Flashyyxd's Whitelist Application.

Flashyyxd
(@flashyyxd)

How old are you? : Currently 14 years old (Very mature for my age)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? : I Speak English fluently

Why do you want to join the white listed role-playing community? : To be perfectly honest. I had enough of the cheap public unturned role-play servers. Most of them are just servers full of people who constantly KOS. The staff don't do anything about it either. That's why i decided to try another community, White listed which I'm very sure is mature and managed well.

Do you have a working microphone? : I Currently have a fully functioning BLUE yeti microphone.

Have you had any previous role-playing experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!) : As i said, I have tried to role-play on countless servers, sometimes i found some decent servers, but most of them got shut down because the owner could not afford to keep it up. I try my best to stay in character at all times and be in role. (Some of the servers i played on: Elitelupus' RP server, Urban Role-play, Pandahut RP and Bootleg RP.)

Character background :

Duncan was a ambitious 17 year old who wanted to have a successful life. Recently he moved countries to his girlfriend, Hannah. But it turned out that she was cheating on him. Duncan wanted to start fresh, in a new country, new city, new life. When he moved into the new city. The outbreak has happened, people have started to turn into flesh and blood eating monsters. While pretty much all of his dreams have been ruined, he is now trying to help end the deadly virus which caused the outbreak. Also trying to survive.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flashyyxd/

I hope this application was enough to get me accepted, I cannot wait to join the amazing community which i can role-play on. Thank you for taking your time reading this and have an amazing day, Farewell.

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 4:11 pm
TheNutMan and Flashyyxd reacted
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Ok so this will need a lot of improvement for me to accept you but it shouldn't be a challenge for you. I'll list them in points to make it easy. There needs alot more work done on this for me to accept you so for now it's denied. You may reapply in three days.

• Childhood- There is no information about his early life in here, perhaps some interesting facts from his childhood, experiences you wish to share of it, how he was doing academically his interests at this time, anything?
  • " Recently he moved countries to his girlfriend, Hannah. But it turned out that she was cheating on him." Why did she cheat on him, was this other feller more handsome and charismatic perhaps? Did he do anything/confront the cheater? How/why did he have a girlfriend in a different country? What country was he in prior, then which country did he go to after? Details are what will get you in!
  • "Duncan wanted to start fresh, in a new country, new city, new life. When he moved into the new city. The outbreak has happened, people have started to turn into flesh and blood eating monsters." What city did he move to, which country? Was he able to find a stable job, what happened in the time that he had in between moving and the outbreak? Did he have any prior warning to it? What happened during the outbreak?
  • "While pretty much all of his dreams have been ruined, he is now trying to help end the deadly virus which caused the outbreak. Also trying to survive." What were his dreams in the first place? How did this affect him whenever he realized he could no longer pursue them? Why does he wish to find out what caused the outbreak?

In the meantime it would do you good to learn the rules of the whitelisted server which may be found here:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

If you're having trouble looking for writing inspiration or wish to further develop your roleplaying skills I highly recommend reading Opti's guide to roleplay which may be found here:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 1:05 am
TheNutMan reacted
Share: