Staff App: []DarkSt...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff App: []DarkStar

[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My Region Is Currently Australia, Brisbane. So I can play most days but I have school so I can manage my time effectively. I Know the server is hosted in Europe but I do get playable Ping; of 300-150.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

What I can do for the Community; This is one of those Questions that you know bugs people, the way that I can help out is by first; On the Forums now a lot of the drama gets directed straight back to the forums and not many Staff/Admins check that so often. (Except. D4NKING & of Course Nylex) So the way that I can help on there is by reading thoroughly and making sure that no one gets banned or offended in anyway. (ex. Verbal, Racial, or Harassment) Ways that I can help on a Server Point of view would be; making sure no one is KOS'ing only in the represented areas of the map and feasts. Now players have a lot of debate about, "He robbed me so I came back and killed him." I would count that as KOS because you can't come back and get your stuff that is Out of Character RP. Admins also get fought over because someone could be saying/spamming either in the Discord or Chat that they are spawning or using God mode, Then this results in either  a ban or demotion from Staff, but what if they where not, They could be spreading rummers etc.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

The amount of time that I have spent on UnturnedRoleplay server's, would be ruffly 1 Year and 3 Months, now I've made many friends supported the Server by buying a rank (MVP), and playing along with the other admins, the Admin I've spent most time with would be my mate D4NKING, he is a role model for me and I hope to be Staff with him to.

Steam profile URL:  

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficalDarkStar

Extra Experience:

Other experience that I've had is being a developer with Rocketmod.net & Fudgy's Roleplay server, These skills have taught me to be able to develop plugins of my own and workshop content. I also have experience in managing servers/config with game and Enterprise businesses. So I would love to help you Nylex manage all of the Servers and when they go down I can reboot or reset a certain mod/plugins which could be causing corruption or complete destruction. 

Thank You,

Mitchell: []DarkStar

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 2:41 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello, allow me to point out some things.

" On the Forums now a lot of the drama gets directed straight back to the forums and not many Staff/Admins check that so often. (Except. D4NKING & of Course Nylex)"

This is straight up false. Staff checks the forums daily, and check all the staff applications/WL applications as soon as they could be arsed to do so. We don't generally reply to those applications, doesn't conclude we don't check it.

Now players have a lot of debate about, "He robbed me so I came back and killed him." I would count that as KOS because you can't come back and get your stuff that is Out of Character RP.

Yes, this does count as KOS already... Also, how exactly is this "out of character RP" Why can't we "come back and get our stuff"? What's wrong with doing that? I could see this happening in a real life situation, where someone wanted revenge. Why is it still KOS then? It's so in a hope to generally reduce the KOS calls, and have a more peaceful/mature community...Which ain't happenin'.

Admins also get fought over because someone could be saying/spamming either in the Discord or Chat that they are spawning or using God mode, Then this results in either  a ban or demotion from Staff, but what if they where not, They could be spreading rummers etc.

This has NEVER happened as far as my knowledge goes. Nylex doesn't straight up demote staff because some kid got salty and called him out for using godmode. Besides, expecting a staff member to do such stuff is highly unorthodox, given the fact that choosing a staff member is a hefty process and one of the main factors that determine if they get it or not, is trust.

P.S: Admins are allowed to spawn in items as long as it's not for self gain(in any way). Giving free stuff to people isn't allowed either.

The amount of time that I have spent on UnturnedRoleplay server's, would be ruffly 1 Year and 3 Months

This is the first time I've heard of your name.

Star's are wonderful, but Dark ones are better. -DarkStar

Racist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:22 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

We check forums daily, I check forums twice a day or more if requested - seems like you haven't bothered checking the posts.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 11:00 am
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Sorry you guys

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 2:25 pm
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

Becasue I used to be MGaming47, MitchFRAGS and CrazyAsain

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 2:26 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

None of those either names ring a single bell with me, sorry. I believe this application was made with good intent, but I don't know you well, and from the sound of it neither do a lot of people. -Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 3:07 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Ok, I can say one thing. I remember you on canada+. On that server, you killed alot of people and then combat logged. However, I have no proof that you did that. Also, it says in the rules that if you are robbed, and you keep a gun, THEN, you can shoot and try to defend yourself. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 4:10 pm
Share: