Will there be more ...

Notifications
Clear all

Will there be more servers?

Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

I want to return to playing on this network, however the chernarus server just doesn't appeal to me as a server I want to play on. I previously played a lot on Canada+ and had a great time there, however with that server gone I feel like there is no place for me to be on this server. I have also heard that other people would also like the Canada map back. So my question is, will there be more RP servers coming up or is it just going to be Chernarus for a while?

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2019 12:36 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

I am aware that someone from the Unturned roleplay community is working on a canada map however, I am also wondering if that map would be used for a Canada server on here

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2019 4:24 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Justin is working on overgrown and I think it will be out soon. Dylan says he’s started Canada + but last time it was a lie so idk bout Canada.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2019 5:33 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

I've spoken with dylan already and he has told me what he has done and needed to do. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2019 6:10 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yep, a Canada+ map is in the works. Dylan is taking the lead on it, so as soon as it's ready we'll be opening a server again with it:D

Also, Overgrown 3+ server will be coming soon too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 1:56 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

Thank you for the clarification nylex, i have spoken a lot with Dylan and given him some suggestions. i am also currently taking suggestions for the canada map and forwarding them to him.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 6:40 pm
Share: