Any reasons to stay...

Notifications
Clear all

Any reasons to stay?

mugshotmarley
(@mugshotmarley)
Active Member Customer

I dont want to quit unturned but with the Chernarus server being the only server i played and being banned for 2 weeks on bullshit charges (Cole) I dont know if i should just uninstall. I have spent a little less than a year on this server and it became the server i kept going back to but being unable to play on my favorite server (****ing COLE) unturned just stays as useless space on my computer.

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2018 8:58 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

maybe make a ban appeal and admit to the fact that you did something wrong instead of questioning  the judgment of an admin?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2018 8:28 pm
mugshotmarley
(@mugshotmarley)
Active Member Customer

A robbery and base defense dosn't count as kos as I told them to go away or drop their stuff before killing them

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2018 10:37 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Okay, I am not sure how these were bullshit charges, do what Dolan said and I will think about it, it better be the best god damn ban appeal I have ever seen because you are getting on my nerves and really annoying me, the charges were 100% legit, you kosed 3 people, 1st I let you off with a warning, then not 20 minutes later you kos 2 more people. Good Luck, you will need it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2018 4:03 am
mugshotmarley
(@mugshotmarley)
Active Member Customer

The first "Kos" was a robbery on the NE airfield. I specifically said for the player to drop his items and gave him time to do so. A few minutes later he didn't comply so I shot him. The second player was at the same airfield which I did the same thing, told him to drop his stuff and he didn't comply again. I gave him some time and killed him. Killing players for not complying to a robbery isnt kos. The last person I agree with you and say im sorry as they were looking for loot and that my base didnt take the whole ship but a quarter of it. I take full responsibility of the last kos report as I was in the wrong but i wont apologize for the first 2.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2018 6:29 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

look at the beauty of chern the pepole not the negative dont go running around as a soldier run around as a peacemaker  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2018 4:04 am
mugshotmarley
(@mugshotmarley)
Active Member Customer

I was robbing people as it was a "Roleplay" Server. On top of that I told them to drop their items and they refused so it's not kos.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2018 8:39 pm
Share: