Yukon Survival RP S...

Notifications
Clear all

Yukon Survival RP Server

Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I think a Yukon server would do well, since the lack of military equipment and emphasis on survival would make a good RP experience. It would be harder to get military equipment making it harder to KoS, and since survival is so hard in the snow it would make a good environment for shops and stuff.

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2017 9:00 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Good idea I think that would make some amazing Rp experiences.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 8:36 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

Yukon is a pretty good idea. Lack of military. Cold. Plenty of things to be a pain in the butt. Would make great RP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2017 3:16 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

I do like yukon as a map and as a survival roleplay experience. The problem just becomes that once a snowstorm starts the visibility goes down to almost 0. Sure it at the start may make for a fun experience, but what I have noticed about yukon is, that people get even more hostile at each other because any person could be hiding loot that you could use while you on most maps know you can easily find said things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2017 9:11 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)

I don't know about other people but when I play Yukon sometimes I don't target people even when it would be an easy or average kill because I'm low on resources myself. Also since there's no way to get military stuff would KoSers really want to play on it? I think most of them go on to feel better about themselves by getting easy kills when people aren't prepared to fight, instead of playing on a PvP server where they could get killed more easily, so they wouldn't want to play somewhere where it's hard to get kills.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2017 5:45 pm
PFQ reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

i've never played on yukon, but from what I'm reading here Its times to pay theat place a visit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2017 8:25 pm
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: crazy bob

i've never played on yukon, but from what I'm reading here Its times to pay theat place a visit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2017 12:29 am
Share: