WL Map Suggestion

Notifications
Clear all

WL Map Suggestion

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I've heard that there could be a white-list map change, I know that staff have a few ideas on some maps they want. I decided to suggest Hawaii and give a couple reasons down below for why it should be the WL map and why we shouldn't use the Chernarus map.

First off the Chernarus map is the only server active at the moment and i'm pretty sure all players that want to apply for WL already know all the secrets and other cool stuff on the map. It would be awesome to add a new map because players could explore all the new secrets that they hadn't known about and I know Hawaii does have some really cool easter eggs and some hidden caves. Chernarus is also way to hilly overall that you can barely drive a vehicle off-road or else you will flip over if you do try. On Hawaii there are some hills but there is also a lot of flat areas. Hawaii already has a safe zone which has tons of NPCs which have quests, I know its time consuming to create NPCs with quests and I realize this would make NSTM's job much easier. This is a vanilla map which means it can be edited by Nylex and there is also tons of awesome spots that can hold a base or stash some secret loot. There is already a lore attached to this map, and it is very good, here is a link of a the lore explained ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqW0LTOKoJU). I also think a lot of the community are sick of seeing so much grass and rock everywhere they go, and I think they would enjoy a sunny and beautiful map that isn't gloomy. I hope you can take this map into consideration and I also hope that this made decision making a little easier.

- Nik

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 11:23 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

NPCs? Have you ever been on whitelist before? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 2:16 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Nope, but from what I heard is that they did have NPCs.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2018 2:30 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

We never used them. Most got blocked off due to them selling ammo. The ones that were opened didn't do much. Nobody ever bothered with them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 3:43 am
Big Smo
 Big Smo
(@Big Smo)
New Member Guest

I do think Hawaii would be a good map though, due to the relative lack of military bases. Plus it makes more sense for a lot of English-speaking, mostly American players to be there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 3:20 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Alright, then just don't mind that part of the suggestion.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2018 4:52 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm a big fan of russia myself. Tbh I didn't play much Hawaii. I could see Russia having a lot of RP with its various locations. There are flat areas and hilly areas, a large river system that could make interactions really interesting. And it has not too many high tier loot locations. I admit Russia has its flaws (mainly its size), but I think it could work out. Maybe we could even find a pretty good mapper, to make a custom map for WL (just an idea).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 7:13 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Im almost certain we have decided on the next WL map  😉 
My lips are sealed..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2018 8:56 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: D4NKlNG