Random Events?

Notifications
Clear all

Random Events?

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Hmm, yes. I think we know of the fantastic AI events that go on in a few other games (ex. Rust). So, I was thinking about a neat little idea that could be incorporated in whitelist, and on the regular servers. This is just a suggestion, you can tweak or do whatever, so don't get anal if you don't like it. For instance, there could be a staff made convoy, which would be protected by a tank in the back, a buggy in the front, and a ural, or a flatbed in the middle holding the supplies. The supplies could either be spawned in, or from your own arsenal. The convoys could go to numerous locations, and players would attempt to stop, and/or kill the people to gain the supplies. I think this would be a neat idea as on whitelist people could actually communicate and plan to stop a convoy, say from a huge faction or a militia and be proud that they did it. While on the regular servers, it could be added as some PVP (or roleplay) fun, as the players to stratigize to get the loot from a location and once other rush in, the players that laid a trap, could STRIKE! and get some added bonus goodies. A few others could be a militia helicopter, shooting hostile survivors from a turret inside a helicotper, a patrolling APC, tank, whatever that could try to "keep peace" and an AC-130 or any cargo plane that would hold precious survival materials, to weapons that would make an emergency landing at one of the three airstrips. To let players know, the staff that hosts the event could say "There is a convoy heading to [a location], stop it!", "Watch out! There's a faction helicopter that doesn't look to friendly, stay in cover!" , "Stay safe! We've been told of a patrolling Armored Personal Carrier!" or an emergency mayday from the cargo plane broadcaster. I think it'll add more fun to it, as players will have more to do (if a staff wants to do it) and it'll hopefully bring in more players, and make the servers a much more enjoyable place to have fun (hopefully).

Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2018 3:51 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

I work on stuff like that for already 4-5 days, writing scripts and quests. Im 5 steps ahead of you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 4:06 am
Fin Richards reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

I work on stuff like that for already 4-5 days, writing scripts and quests. Im 5 steps ahead of you.

dam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2018 2:41 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

awesome

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/01/2018 4:17 am
Share: