Admins should put u...

Notifications
Clear all

Admins should put up a sign before wiping a base

Mindwarp666
(@mindwarp666)

I feel like if an admin is going to wipe a base on a server they should at least put up a sign for 12 hours saying they're going to do so.

I just recently had a base wiped from a server for no apparent reason. The base was very active, in a rural area in between two towns and nowhere near a safe zone. We never had beef with anybody, in fact we're mostly just helping people. We were raided once before but rebuilt right away. Was working on the base the other night, logged off to go to bed and when I woke up it  was completely gone fence and all. 

I think if admins are going to wipe a base that's obviously active they should at least give us a warning and maybe let us plead a case of why it should stay. 

Just a thought...

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2019 4:58 pm
Nylex reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Will  be looked into

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2019 12:45 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

I definitely agree with this one, it's very infuriating to be raided,  as I'm sure we've all experienced, but being wiped is just so much worse as there is no recovery unless  you roll back which is no fun for anyone. I totally think this  should be a thing too as people such as myself can't always make it on as I have a particularly unhelpful family situation commonly known as divorced parents, and have to switch between on certain weekends which makes it hard o be totally active. This post has my full thumps up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2020 8:42 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Bases that look like they may still be in use and just recently wiped will have a sign placed outside - bases raided with no interior type items left will be removed. so do look out for signs placed on the front of your bases 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2020 1:27 pm
Share: