Clear all

Wild Boar KOS

Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

-Name of player/admin you are reporting-  Wild Boar
-What happened/why you are reporting the person- KOS without any reason
-State what server this happened on- Chernarus RP
-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful!-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15-VRW778g&feature=youtu.be Cant find the link to profile bcs he left the server

Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2019 1:14 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for reporting, he is now banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2019 1:38 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Let's start: 1. having a PDW I could kill you in 2-3 seconds 2. on the recording in 4-6 seconds you can see me (then I saw you too and I did not mean to kill you) when I do not shoot 3. the main reason for which I shot this that I wanted to help you with zombies (I can not take care of that the PDW has a big scatter) apparently your colleague USSR BIG CHUNGUS thought I was going to kill you and then started shooting at me, I did not want to kill myself so I started to shoot him and then You ran my Tomato on the lines of the shot (00-4,00-36 you can see perfectly: D) 4. I can see better from 00-33 to 00-35 that I did not shoot although I was 100% without cover (the video is visible) I stopped shoot because I saw that you dealt with zombies, (yes, I shot you accidentally but I wanted to apologize to you when suddenly your beloved friend started shooting at me.) 5. I did not want to kill you I wrote you tp to me but you did it. So it turns out that it would be better if these zombies have                        eaten you  : D I hope everything will be explained              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15-VRW778g&feature=youtu.be

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2019 9:16 pm
Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Wild Boar

Let's start: 1. having a PDW I could kill you in 2-3 seconds 2. on the recording in 4-6 seconds you can see me (then I saw you too and I did not mean to kill you) when I do not shoot 3. the main reason for which I shot this that I wanted to help you with zombies (I can not take care of that the PDW has a big scatter) apparently your colleague USSR BIG CHUNGUS thought I was going to kill you and then started shooting at me, I did not want to kill myself so I started to shoot him and then You ran my Tomato on the lines of the shot (00-4,00-36 you can see perfectly: D) 4. I can see better from 00-33 to 00-35 that I did not shoot although I was 100% without cover (the video is visible) I stopped shoot because I saw that you dealt with zombies, (yes, I shot you accidentally but I wanted to apologize to you when suddenly your beloved friend started shooting at me.) 5. I did not want to kill you I wrote you tp to me but you did it. So it turns out that it would be better if these zombies have                        eaten you  : D I hope everything will be explained              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15-VRW778g&feature=youtu.be

Ok. So Even if your story would be true, then why did you not say to us like "sorry, did not mean to. Tpa to me to get your stuff back". You just ignored us.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2019 10:55 pm
Share: