Two guys who KOSed ...

Notifications
Clear all

Two guys who KOSed me

Killerfiregun
(@killerfiregun)
New Member Customer

1. First guy, TFR.Cas, 2nd guy Doubutt.
2.I help this guy(TFR.Cas) out because he looked new and looked like he needed help and I was willing to help since he helped me get my  boat back because someone stole it so I take him back to the little military base I'm living in with some others and I give him a gun because he helped, from there he say's and I feel like the Black guy(Doubutt) is going to do something he shouldn't, I knew because he was trying to get in my base and had his gun out most of the time like it did because I thinking he would do something like attack me like he later, so some time goes by and they are still here and I'm talking to TFR.Cas about asking him to leave and if not kill his buddy because he was up to something and I was nervous around him. Later on I try to go in base and he(TFR.Cas) starts to shoot at me when I get in but I was saved by lag and get inside and heal up to 37% health and rejoin the server to fix the lag(Temporally) so I could play and when I got in I kinda knew they planned to kill me but not really but TFR.Cas made a excuse I kinda belived and said he would heal me and I pretty much did't have much to take them on so I walk out there and get killed pretty much.
3. This was on the Chernarus server.
4.Last ill put the video and their steam profile links, Also if you need to contact me on discord my discord is: Killerfiregun#6395
                          Links

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2018 4:16 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Banned. Later shitters.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2018 10:13 pm
Share: