Sketchy Admin named...

Notifications
Clear all

Sketchy Admin named Dragon

Hooligan
(@hooligan)
Eminent Member Customer

Ok so literally me and my friends were building a base near the railroad tracks. Next thing you know, dragon runs over my friend who was building but then teleports my friend back. From there, two of dragon's friends snuck behind us while we talked to dragon and picked up some loot. They swiftly sped off afterwards. This was a clear attempt to cover up a KOS to us. So we sped down the track to find dragon's groupmate or whatever named Hanz. We robbed Hanz and took his stuff to search and see if he had stolen from us. We had a miscommunication and my friend shot Hanz, so then we tp'd him back and gave him his loot back. 2 minutes passed and then, hanz's group members rolled up in their train and forced us to come out from behind and in the house we were chilling at with our hands up. When I was looking around the house, Hanz or someone came up behind me and shot me. So my friend then sprayed them all down. Being the people we are, we teleported Hanz to get his stuff and leave. So of course, hanz and dragon shot me and my friend that remained in the area without warning when we were telling them to not touch any loot till we left. Nylex, please keep your admins from associating with players like this.

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 1:59 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

ALRIGHTY ROO, LET US GET RIGHT INTO THE NEWWWSSS!

So, To start off, I haven't played unturned for months and had no idea that smacking one train with another would kill everyone by the train, so that was totally my fault. I also had no Idea that my "Buddies" where stealing a few items, which is also my fault, so for those two mistakes, I am sorry. I was merely playing with friends and wanted nothing to do with this, but when y'all started robbing us for something I had no Idea about I was confused. Soooo, we rolled up, I set a campfire down and started eating my meat, and one of my groupmates yells at y'all to come out with your hands ups and he runs around after a few secs and kills one of you, in which your sniper kills all of us who are sitting around. I mean, come on, I was eating some tasty bacon. So after we all die one of us Spawns closely, we all TPA to him and get our kits and run over to get our stuff, in which you guys instantly point guns and try to make us put our hands up. That, in any case, admin or not, is a act of robbery, kidnapping, or something else along those lines, which we are aloud to shoot back, which is what we did. We killed you, and now you're sitting here borderline bullshitting the entire story just because you didn't get your way! GG, better luck next time!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 2:11 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

ALRIGHTY ROO, LET US GET RIGHT INTO THE NEWWWSSS!

So, To start off, I haven't played unturned for months and had no idea that smacking one train with another would kill everyone by the train, so that was totally my fault. I also had no Idea that my "Buddies" where stealing a few items, which is also my fault, so for those two mistakes, I am sorry. I was merely playing with friends and wanted nothing to do with this, but when y'all started robbing us for something I had no Idea about I was confused. Soooo, we rolled up, I set a campfire down and started eating my meat, and one of my groupmates yells at y'all to come out with your hands ups and he runs around after a few secs and kills one of you, in which your sniper kills all of us who are sitting around. I mean, come on, I was eating some tasty bacon. So after we all die one of us Spawns closely, we all TPA to him and get our kits and run over to get our stuff, in which you guys instantly point guns and try to make us put our hands up. That, in any case, admin or not, is a act of robbery, kidnapping, or something else along those lines, which we are aloud to shoot back, which is what we did. We killed you, and now you're sitting here borderline bullshitting the entire story just because you didn't get your way! GG, better luck next time!

+rep this guys kos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 2:12 am
Hooligan
(@hooligan)
Eminent Member Customer

When you guys came back, we told you not to touch anything so you didn't pull guns on us. Secondly, I am almost certain you aren't allowed to tp back to an area that you died at so that you could combat us. Our sniper killed all of you because one of you shot me. We literally gave your buddy all his stuff and asked for him to leave so instead he decided to call you all over to try and rob us or whatever you intentions were before you shot me. Not let us all not shy away from the fact that you're an administrator that hangs out with players with a whole lot of reports and complaints on them. I believe it is Hanz yes? This kid has a -700 Rep and has people always saying he KOS'd him. Don't pull the GG card because you want to protect your group man. You ran my friend over and some of you looted him. Then you proceeded to send in your friends to rob and well KOS us when Hanz got a new life. Also btw Dragon, we all know you spawned in a steely wheely. 😉 We thoroughly checked all of your items, and none of us had a steely wheely on us. And guess what, after you won your fight you all magically stole our train huh. BTW... Our snipers are always watching...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 2:23 am
Hooligan
(@hooligan)
Eminent Member Customer

Oh apologies, one of his groupies magically tp'd back right after the fight and had a steely wheely given to him. My mistake.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 2:32 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Sigh

Round 2. We already fought about that steely and even though you won't admit it, I had nothing to do, or any knowledge of the other train being stolen. We all got into our one train, and Hanz was the only one who couldn't fit, but we watched him go into the hills back to the SZ. Right after picking up our loot, we ran into our train and blasted. So as I said, stop blaming me for something we didn't do. Hanz on the other note, Is only in the group so I could help him with his shop and he wanted to run around with us. He wasn't even with us at the train, and didn't know why he was being robbed in the first place. I don't know if he KOSes or not, so if he does he's good at hiding it, because he hasn't KOSed around me or my other friends who tell me stuff. SO imma pull that GG card amen. GG 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 2:46 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

right this is really annoying, can an admin not play as a normal player with his friends? I mean I understand he made a mistake n all but like, your claiming he abuses even though you have no proof or evidence to back your bs claims.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 2:48 am
Share: