Shagger combat tpin...

Notifications
Clear all

Shagger combat tping and possible kos before raid

Spyrotrek
(@spyrotrek)

https://youtu.be/tF5-DY-qCzM

He tped away when I shot him and then killed us before saying anything, he didn't talk in voice chat or chat.

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2019 5:30 pm
Topic Tags
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

video is unavaiable

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2019 11:10 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

"KOS before raid" lol you're allowed to do that otherwise you could just kill me couldn't you? also if I remember this being the right raid I think I disconnected to let my friend join back. I also came back and raided their base so its not really combat logging considering you had another shot at killing me as I spawned in (a better one lmao) as it only took me like 2 minutes. Plus you pvped with me and my team afterwards and we still killed you so me disconnecting made no difference whatsoever

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2019 5:47 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

If you log out during combat its combat logging.

Also whats Kos before raid?? I can think of many instances where that's absolutely not allowed.

Marmalade can you tell me in what situation you think it is allowed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2019 12:29 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

test

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2019 12:30 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

Crazy I was talking up to their base and they started shooting (I don't know if it was warning shots or whatever) and running for cover, I started shooting at them then I walked away.
My friend then asked me to quickly rejoined so he could join the server, so I did. I then joined back to see them in pretty close positions to where they were and I tped the rest of group and we proceeded to raid and kill them. It wasn't exactly combat logging considering I came back straight away and didn't do it in order to get out of it and like I stated already it wouldn't have mattered anyway. It could be classed as combat logging but they wouldn't have been able to kill me anyway as like I said they were maintaining defensive positions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2019 5:01 pm
Share: