Scorpion Forums ban

Notifications
Clear all

Scorpion Forums ban

Fin Richards
(@fin)

Hello Unturnedions,

I am writing today to report the players who goes under the name: Scorpion. In mine and others opinion he is extremely toxic and is a bad influence on the community. I want to make this short as i don't need to make a huge deal about this but he is constantly over active on the forums and spams unnecessary comments which are not needed at all. 

To conclude this report, I generally dislike this player as he ruins the experience for everyone and even though he is now banned from Chernarus, the most active server. He is still an issue on the forums. He hasn't even been here that long and yet he has over 300 posts on the forums and already has the famed badge. Are you serious?

If you agree he should be eradicated, please +1 this report and leave a valid reason why you agree or disagree with me. Thankyou for taking you time to listen to this important messgage

Kind regards, Fin

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 6:22 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

+rep erase this guy from the forum's couldn't agree with you more mate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 6:24 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

To add to this, He always +1's really shitty applications, and agrees on the most dumb ass controversy about something stupid. And you want to know what makes me most angry, When he says: Oof

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 6:39 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I mean like, I agree with half of the things said here if not all....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 6:42 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

This is a perfect example which just shows how toxic and edge he is.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 8:03 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Fin Richards

This is a perfect example which just shows how toxic and edge he is.

So let me understand this logic so when I agree with you I am toxic?

Excellent logic...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 8:12 pm
DiabloS
(@diablos)
Eminent Member

I know that the player Scorpion may not have given the best vibes to the players on the servers duo to (as far as I know) misunderstandings and he is willing to change if a chance is given.

Every day on our team discord he keeps saying what he will do if he somehow get unbanned and trust me theese things make me want to contact directly nylex and try to explain what is happening with this player.

Reminder:People change ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2018 2:18 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

he can start to show he is "changing" by reducing the amount of shitty forum post he makes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2018 3:19 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Just want to keep this thread running as it is dying

If we could have a community vote that'd be great.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14933495

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2018 8:04 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

God dang,

Looking at those numbers I shouldn't of voted to kick myself out  🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 10:18 pm
Share: