S.W.A.T Trouble Abu...

Notifications
Clear all

S.W.A.T Trouble Abuse in POWER / Admins

Zolo
 Zolo
(@zolo)
Eminent Member

The playing I'm reporting is named "Trouble".

I am Reporting "Trouble" for destroying my massive locker on my quad for exactly no reason/evidence/proof... I don't have a idea why he would do that. All that was in my "Massive Locker" was OIL to sale. He then begin running away with his group which soon I began investigating the name who has done that and questioning them their reason. Here are what his group of friend said. "The Locker was killing your quad, That locker is too big for them small tires and some other non-sense. They Couldn't give me a good reason! I also asked why the other QUAD with 4LOCKERS was untouched...They just ignored that question and called me stupid, and saying "he has all rights to do that". I reported it on "Discord" so maybe someone can get involved but even the admins MAKE A JOKE OUT OF ME! Posting a fake image of a quad that Isn't even mine! Those admins are "THERE TO HELP PEOPLE NOT TO PLAY FAVORTISM!" "Trouble" got away with it and seem to be protected by other high ranking people on discord. He said, Look their is a admin in game, just tell him right now but I said no; I want Nylex to see this.

Here are the Images, Start from bottom to top. Copy and paste it on search bar.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HOIlK3QRaOyzpUeexijoiLlORWCj8z30ZygNeWvZXT4/edit?usp=sharing

You can also check on discord it seems NutMan/admin was trying to cover up for Trouble. Thanks for reading!

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2020 9:45 pm
Share: