Notifications
Clear all

Report #5

TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I'm back ladies, but with more drama including a player who dislikes me as a player on the server, the militia, and a counter-record against the supposed "victims" of the situation. I'll let Robert that the explanation because it's actually good, but i edited/corrected his explanation and timestamps with hyphens cause I've done the job already with the power of editing. This video does fit under Mr. Snowflake's (Surprise's) standards, so if there's any other problems, please @ me on the discord server and we can talk more in #conversations about the situation regarding this baiting and KOS Nikolai is sending us.

Thanks, TheNutMan.

Video: https://youtu.be/rq_PcvTpkWQ

P.S. i'm adding a snip of surprise's response to my unedited 18 minute report through Bare's discord DMs underneath this report. This proves how much of a quality admin he is.

Starting out with our video, You can see SO MUCH LOOT on the floor, Dead bodys, Kits, Everything. That isnt just from them dieing once. They swam all the way around back in kits came out of the water and tried to kill us. (First cut) you can see one of them in Spec-ops kit swimming trying to kill us. (Next cut) you see another one in Kit Scuba attempting to murder us. (3rd cut) one is hiding in the bush waiting for us to move so he can grab a gun. (Same cut) the guy in the bush tped people in to attempt to kill us. (Next cut) you see alot of loot on the hill since they killed us there. (Same cut) you hear a fire fight break out with /kit spec-ops. You hear BAREWITHME saying "There up here 2 of them help" Both died. As you hear he says "it was (surprise)" Since Nikolai *The guy reporting us for KOS* is wearing the same cosmetics. He is using clips of us killing them for KOS but he is coming trying to kill us. (Next cut) we start to leave and we call raid over. (Next cut) I say record for a Ambush just in case since I guessed it. (Same cut) you can see 2 people in the trees hiding since they were shooting from there. (Same cut) is where them trying to KOS us starts. We are already in Balota when we left since raid was over. You see them shooting us with Barrets Than they start to throw gernades. Than they use Matamorezs to shoot us to kill us. There trying everything to KOS us so they can get there loot back. After that the rest of the video is us driving to sz and nothing else Happens Surprise is refusing to watch our video, And its weird that the admin thats in there group is dealing with this case. (The Last cut) is the most important time stamp since they try to KOS us as were driving off. I dont get why Nikolai is attempting to get us banned when we have proof they tried to KOS us. -Robert O Flanko and edited by TheNutMan

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2019 3:54 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

The first cut was a guy swimming and he never shot as you, he was coming around back to the base and Nut shoots him..... The 2nd cut was directly behind the base making it an active KOS zone, third cut was still at the base, 4th cut on the hill the two of us were shot first and also Surprise wasnt even on THE SERVER LMAO. Then the last cut of ya'll driving off I have no idea if thats my team or not, no one was killed while recording so no names were recorded but I was back by the base having no clue what was going on and I have a video of around the same time to prove so. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2019 11:52 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I also love how I am directly targeted in this, you start with that I KOS even though i'm not shown KOSing anyone in the video that wasn't being robbed or was in the raid. Also, I especially love the fact that how you point out this is baiting because take a look, its not a rule on this server against me recording and walking into the direction of the raid.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Long Live Nikolai
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2019 11:54 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

So like, are you insane? Retarded? I really don't get your logic at all. A guy in the water is in a kit with a gun, that could possibly kill us, is fucking swimming to an active base raid where all the loot is. Second, I feel like after all the attacks you guys came back with, we had to kill anyone that walked over, because you guys kept tping back, using kits, etc. you guys costed robert's and drizzy's gg and we couldn't risk any more deaths or we would've not been able to pick up the rare loot you guys had on yourselves. Unbelieveable. I can barely remember your cosmetics from safezone, but you must of had the new bounty hunter cosmetics, that I saw run back all the time back to the base. Third, you say you have no clue? Hasn't your "teammates" told you they were under attack or something? Are you mental? I don't get your logic at all. We kept destroying your team, and you decided to fake KOS at a base raid that happens to be on the fucking flattest field with a small hill you guys sniped from. Yall fucking used matas for fuck sake. Ngl, you really need some reality check on how you're presenting your argument.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2019 5:23 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'So like, are you insane? Retarded?' Great way to open a rebuke...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2019 3:55 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

hi sexy nutman

im coming back to the server big ting

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2019 9:13 pm
Share: