Probably my very la...

Notifications
Clear all

Probably my very last post until 4.0, still nice try Bare.

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Well no wonder Bares BSing his way out because he always does that. This post is not made in spite or anything because anyone else who would have done this would get the same thing from me. This has already been seen by admins but bares main is still unbanned as far as I can tell. I don't want him to get out of this by BSing so heres the vid:

https://youtu.be/16tdIgo9nA4

Bare is Chef Ramsy and thats pretty clear Hes also Bread Shearen an has a few other alts he kosed on. Just thought I'd let it be made public so Bare can't use me as a scapegoat or try and ruin my reputation. Not that my rep matters because I dont care anymore after rudely being told Ive done nothing for the server and being told to "Go play a different game youre not wanted here" or something like that. 

Also who banned me from the Discord lol, I went to post the vid there and I was banned. Some people really can be petty. Also kinda wanted to see the tea I caused since and a really good example of mob mentality, since people that normally wouldn't have been rude or just taken someones work to just ham on someone.    

Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2019 9:17 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

What a surprise, funny that you share this now and not before you lost hope on becoming admin.

But it only shows that the idea I have about that group of guys is warranted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2019 1:54 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Bob ya see I did show it right as it happened bob. If you look in private office it’s right there gamer uploaded it 2 minutes after Bare did this and it went strait to private office. (Ik I said my last post was my last post, but correcting bobs assumptions never gets old) and you say I assume bob lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2019 5:15 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: @vtm

Bob ya see I did show it right as it happened bob. If you look in private office it’s right there gamer uploaded it 2 minutes after Bare did this and it went strait to private office. (Ik I said my last post was my last post, but correcting bobs assumptions never gets old) and you say I assume bob lol

this is why you wont become staff, vandal, you re the biggest dickhead i’ve ever seen.

i would make a whole report on you vtm, explaining why you should never be staff and with all the evidence i have. but im not going to, as id like you never to come back. 

bye vandal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 8:09 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I really dont understand the lot of you...(the (former) group).

You spend all this time together wreaking havoc and now you throw each other under the bus.

(for the same behaviour that made you all cry 'bob is being biassed against us' when I confronted you with it)

Im lost...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 3:26 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Posted by: @crazy-bob

I really dont understand the lot of you...(the (former) group).

You spend all this time together wreaking havoc and now you throw each other under the bus.

(for the same behaviour that made you all cry 'bob is being biassed against us' when I confronted you with it)

Im lost...

uhh ill explain in dms basically lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 4:18 pm
Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

@marmalademan

I thought I was the biggest dickhead 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 11:17 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)

vtm ;(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2019 2:12 am
aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

@vesscoochie

I have to agree with this bare broke so much rules and no one has gotten rid of him. I say we just hardware ban him with ip also

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2019 5:26 pm
aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

Oops @ wrong person

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2019 5:26 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@aferreiro