Clear all

NutMan's Unfit For Staff

Page 3 / 4
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

@lankymix

Posted by: @lenny-mcmemer

And also I know that it isn't justified, i'm just saying that he did have his reasons for chatting shit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2020 2:33 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Can we get this to have more comments than zahns staff app ??!?!??!?!?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2020 4:13 pm
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @lenny-mcmemer

Gonna change my opinion, Most of this is just made to make Andrew look like a horrible person, most people who responded to this primarily hate nut as a staff member and as a person, ya'll have to think about the reason he shit talked so much, and there were definitely reasons as to why he also abused. The situations on chernarus and overgrown aren't confirmed at all, knowing you, you most likely pulled that out of your ass to make him look even worse, On Unturnov he didn't spawn in shit, most he did was use F7 and on LifeRP there was that incident with the hell's fury and then the later incident where NSTM allowed him to abuse the bank robbers, maybe he should have been warned, but i don't get why everyone is still so butthurt over it, like i was part of it and mostly everyone still crying about being killed, like get over it already. The way you're portraying him is just completely stupid now that i look at it again, ggs.

lenny you say alot of dumb shit but the fact that you said he had reasons to abuse is some other dumb shit. you have stated a shit ton of reasons nutman is unfit for staff tho which is rather ironic considering you are trying to defend him 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 4:39 am
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

The fact that No action has been taken with nutmans abuse really says something about the higher ups of this community They are Biased. The fact that Zahn Can get demoted from staff for doing pretty bad shit. But The shit Nutman has done far outweighs this. The fact that he is simply allowed to abuse as much as he pleases is beyond ridiculous. Its Quite Sad On how Such a popular community Can have such Leniency to some of its staff members and absolute strictness to others.... 🤡 🤡 🤡 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 4:44 am
LankyMix and THX_4_FOOD reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

mmmm it's time for my epic response like a month later

you're bad kid, get off my penis, holy cum stash

most forgettable admin known to URP

:salute: :high_five: :shut_up_already:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:03 am
VTM and Šcòrpíöñ reacted
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @crying-emoji

mmmm it's time for my epic response like a month later

you're bad kid, get off my penis, holy cum stash

most forgettable admin known to URP

:salute: :high_five: :shut_up_already:

can i be the most forgettable admin known to URP? owo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2020 11:23 am
SquirrelBones177
(@squirrelbones177)

I'm sorry to say but the nut man is very mean 🙁 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2020 2:37 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ok let me state this first: In no way do I like it when people go tell eachother to kill themselves no matter who it is or what theyve done

But I do think its insanely ironic that Zahn told Killua to kill himself on multiple occasions and then got pissed when he was punished, and then Zahn went all "It was a joke bla bla get over it etc." Like now zahns pissed at Nut for something Zahn himself has done in the past, and obviously his opinions can change, but with the track records his "jokes" have aren't great. That also doesnt make what Nut said ok at all, but I just find it insanely ironic.

Now for the whole NutMan staff thing. With the recent removal (ik he left after his demotion but my point still stands) of Toaster, whom is one of the most helpful, active, wholesome, and good intentioned staff to date, for a minimal amount of "abuse" which were mostly harmless things such as decorations/refunds and whatever; I think some of NutMans actions need some minor punishment based on those apparent standards. I personally don't have anything against Nut and I 100% think hes a great staff member, but Im not liking these double standards, especially because of the abuses of other prominent staff currently on the staff team. These abuses committed by these other staff members, including Nut, completely outweigh any minor infringements made by Toaster. To sum it up, I really dont think that the all the staff members on the team are held to the same standards, and thats something that needs to be fixed.         

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 1:46 am
Zahn and Šcòrpíöñ reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: @vtm

Now for the whole NutMan staff thing. With the recent removal (ik he left after his demotion but my point still stands) of Toaster, whom is one of the most helpful, active, wholesome, and good intentioned staff to date, for a minimal amount of "abuse" which were mostly harmless things such as decorations/refunds and whatever; I think some of NutMans actions need some minor punishment based on those apparent standards. I personally don't have anything against Nut and I 100% think hes a great staff member, but Im not liking these double standards, especially because of the abuses of other prominent staff currently on the staff team. These abuses committed by these other staff members, including Nut, completely outweigh any minor infringements made by Toaster. To sum it up, I really dont think that the all the staff members on the team are held to the same standards, and thats something that needs to be fixed.         

The nice guys never win.... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 11:28 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

regardless of anything, this post should still be taken seriously as the stuff I bring up are all relevant 

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2020 10:43 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

pedophilia's not okay zahn wtf you doing 😲 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 11:29 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@katyusha did you not read all of this:

Ok let me state this first: In no way do I like it when people go tell eachother to kill themselves no matter who it is or what theyve done

But I do think its insanely ironic that Zahn told Killua to kill himself on multiple occasions and then got pissed when he was punished, and then Zahn went all "It was a joke bla bla get over it etc." Like now zahns pissed at Nut for something Zahn himself has done in the past, and obviously his opinions can change, but with the track records his "jokes" have aren't great. That also doesnt make what Nut said ok at all, but I just find it insanely ironic.

Huh where's your response asshole. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2021 6:07 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

@vtm I did read that? 

1, I never said that it was ok that I was fucking with Killua. It wasn't, but he and I are chill now. You shouldn't tell people to kill themselves, that's fucked up regardless of what they've done. I find it very ironic that the entire URP community fucking dogs on me for talking shit to Killua when you guys almost every day have a conversation about how I should kill myself, and how it would be funny. I've seen the chatlogs from just general. Not you VTM, mostly Alex and Andrew.

2, Regardless of what I've done, everything I said is completely relevant. Andrew has been being treated unfairly by the staff team and Nylex. There is no denying it, and I honestly don't really care anymore.

3, @vtm you really like calling me a nazi/white supremacist/lone wolf attacker. If you want my feelings about this I'll tell you. But I really don't like being called something I'm not.

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2021 4:18 am
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

hi zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 2:18 pm
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

@crying-emoji best response ever