NutMan's Unfit For ...

Notifications
Clear all

NutMan's Unfit For Staff

Page 2 / 4
Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

in the end, i think out of all the responses here i summed it up best. i am a giant part of this community and some would say more important than nylex himself. in the end when i made my response i didn't read anything and i still have not read anything. so in the end lets all agree to just say "yea fuck nut man"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 6:52 pm
Chomker, THX_4_FOOD, LankyMix and 1 people reacted
PeterManBeter
(@petermanbeter)

I completely agree with the points provided by Zahn, I personally have tried to make friends with Nut and to see his other side of the story but his view on everything is slurred by the countless lies he tells. Nut is not an honest person by any means and has ridiculous levels of hypocrisy. Nut dodges all his wrongs and is never held accountable. He feels as if he is the most truthful and just person around when this is far from the truth. I have no respect for how Zahn was treated by Nut seeing as how Nut knew that Zahn has been mentally unstable in the past and knew that the words he used had a serious negative impact on Zahn. I hate to see a friend be ridiculed by a person who has done so much wrong and a person who had the audacity to speak at all about this topic. It's fucking hysterical for how Nutman has stayed in this community for so long. I have no more fucking words for the invaluable piece of shit that Nutman is.    

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 7:10 pm
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

+1

Everything that I wanted to say has been said already 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 7:25 pm
LankyMix reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Hmmmm i wonder when nutman will reply

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 9:28 pm
LankyMix reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

let's be honest your both assholes but i rather one asshole then two assholes so kindly fuck off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 11:29 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)
Posted by: @truemoo

let's be honest your both assholes but i rather one asshole then two assholes so kindly fuck off.

You're one to talk 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 12:41 am
VTM reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

@lenny-mcmemerI personally love Andrew is a person, but not here, I do not see the need for such vulgar shit directed towards Zahn, it's baby-ish and uncalled for. Andrew hated on Zahn only because he he didn't like him henceforth the bias claims are easily proven, and I for one can adhere to Zahn saying he did spawn shit in, I was there for that and even then Shift+F7 is never needed unless for admin work. Stop switching sides and being a child about the situation. Just because you have a long standing position in the community, does not give you in invulnerability. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 3:29 am
VTM and Šcòrpíöñ reacted
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

The drama really never gets old here ;). Yeah fuck Nutman.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 5:02 am
Chomker, Nakaya, Šcòrpíöñ and 2 people reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Wise words from a wise man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 2:08 pm
BAREWITHME reacted
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @thx_4_food

Hmmmm i wonder when nutman will reply

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will reply, and not before

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 2:46 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

@lankymix
I mean.. i did say there is a reason for his doing, It's not biased or just out of hate, there is a legitimate reason behind it, of course, i won't say it, that's for Andrew to say himself. And also me switching my side makes it seem like i'm invulnerable to everything? Never said that, but if you wanna keep on telling yourself that, feel free to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 8:15 pm
Chomker
(@chomker)
Eminent Member

NUTMAN=BAD 

Nutman is a good map maker but a corrupt, Toxic, Stinky, and abusive Staff member. I hope he gets struck by lightning for zerging the PD

the Font and Colour is supposed to be cancer Fuck off

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 8:45 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

lenny he did have somewhat of a reason but that still doesn't justify anything lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2020 7:35 am
LankyMix reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Somewhat of a reason? Why say that when you don't even know what reasons he said it for? And also I know that it isn't justified, i'm just saying that he did have his reasons for chatting shit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2020 8:07 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

@lenny-mcmemer
His insults n shit were way outta-line and that's that. He may have been angered by Zahn by things he's done , but that doesn't justify saying what he did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2020 1:53 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: