Nutman/Andrews Abus...

Notifications
Clear all

Nutman/Andrews Abuse, constant in game bullying and racism against all Asian people

Shinsj7575
(@shinsj7575)

So this weird report im writing about is because of one of this URPs Admin named Nutman (as yall would know).I would have written this long ago but I didn't cuz I was just considering some other admins would take this seriously for at least once.But here I am, writing this report. So let me talk about his Abuse that he have done firstly, I was once robbing a bank with Lenny and the cops crashed in as usual. We managed to take nutman out approximately 2 times i believe during the defence. As we were about to defend against the third wave, He crashed in naked with a Hell's fury in his hand and with godmode on. We had shot him so much with the AA 12 that I have gotten previously but it didn't do anything to him as he was in godmode. We asked him why did is he abusing but He just ran away with no comment at all. We eventually told Gacy about it and that ended with a simple warn to Nutman. After about 3 weeks later I did another bank robbery with Lenny and THX 4 FOOD on the lifeRP server. As we went in the bank, we found nutman camping in the bank's corner with an AA 12 in his hand just waiting for us to come. We basically talked to him to go away but He just ignores it and he went into the vault now. While we were talking he constantly threatened us to get out of the bank and shot Lenny and THX with the Judge pistol. We didn't have much time so we basically decided to get rid of him since he shot at us for no reason and his camping in the bank stopping us from robbing the bank. THX killed him and when he respawned he said "That's KOS" and instantly banned THX from the server (he did got unbanned by Gacy after a week cuz we talked him about the stuff that happened). He also used Godmode on many other situations which ended up getting multiple warns from Gacy. Let me talk about his in game bullying/racism now, It's been quite some time since he started comparing me with all kinds of offensive words and stuff which is kind of normal and I just took that as a joke from Chernarus until Now. I mean most people wouldn't report a certain admin/player for just saying bad words or something at them but I'm writing this because his just doing everything he wants to just get rid of Me and many other players. So the main case that made me write this report happened on 6/6/2020, Saturday I was just watching a Bank get robbed and nutman getting killed. The robbers were from South Korea which I know them for some time but It's been like a whole month and a half from not associating with them (I also did announced in both in game chat and disc chat that time when most of the peeps were on) (Nutman also saw that and he even said ok about me leaving their group that time) I just saw some loot from the dead police's body and I quickly yoinked it as Who would not say no to free stuffs just rolling around and I managed to get some nice set of weapons from it. Then this is where the case started, it's been about 40 mins after the robbery when 2 police officers got on the server (Violin and Conodono) I was just walking around the Town hall and I just walked to the crowd of people that was nearby. Conodono was in the crowd as well. Suddenly, He shot me and looted my items. I asked him why but he just killed me without saying anything, I soon asked Violin about the reason I just got KOSed for no reason then Viollin said that Nutman ordered them to shoot at me so, I went to the discord server and Asked him why did he ordered and He refused multiple times to answer until I pinged him multiple times with the question of this random KOS. Then he says I'm vacuuming the items for the fellow Korean players who were robbing the bank just now. I just lost my words (I took all the items for myself, And I left their group long ago[all I do with them these days is just translating for them as they are not good with english and I can speak english] and nutman knows that I'm not in their group as its wasn't like the first time I've told him that I'm not in their group) then, I asked him why is he suddenly putting me with them and I asked him about the reasons of all his offensive stuffs he have done against asian people including me. Then there we go, he admitted himself of him being racist. He just accepted all the things he done is just because he doesn't like Me and the other Koreans being on the community just because They or I rob the banks and players (I mean it's not like we rob the bank 24/7 they just rob 1 or 2 times a week, If his not being racist then why doesn't he gives a fuck about all the other players robbing the bank and stuff? His been salty about us for a long time since Unturnov)I'm just curious at this point; What's wrong with robbing and stuff? It's just a part of the game's system and were not even abusing the robs and stuff or just commit mass KOS. I hope a better admin than Nutman Himself sees this report as I can already expect how salty is he going to be against me.

Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2020 10:33 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I can confirm that all of the above that I have been involved in is true and if nut isn't demoted he needs to seriously change for this ordeal to work because this is honestly just unacceptable at this point. And I fucking bet nutman is gonna do some salty ass reply to my comment and shins report and refuse to see the points in it and rejecting all the info, please nut don't get salty and actually read it with no bias.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2020 10:43 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

what the fuck is racist about this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2020 10:47 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Ya'll know how Nutman is, you've known him since Chernarus so why are you so honestly surprised about this. The thing he said in the chat is clearly sarcasm if you actually read through it + he is Asian himself, so i don't understand why you're crying Shinsj, he does have a point about you and your buddies robbing literally everyone, it doesn't matter if you're not in a group with them, it's really hard to believe you with that hence you've been teamed with them since Unturnov where you also decided to abuse 99 DMG resistance armor without telling anyone whatsoever on there, like all you did at the start of LifeRP was rob new players and took their 5K, still can't understand how you think he's racist, he's been like this everyday for 2 years so i don't know what the fuck you're smoking, also still can't understand how you're pissed about the bank robberies, literally you are still mad over him killing us during the bank robbery, but he let us rob both the vaults afterwards, so we didn't really lose anything, get your shit together, it's a game and he ain't racist, if you speak to him for more than 5 minutes you can realize that pretty quickly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2020 11:03 am
Jason Vanetti
(@wheresmyapple)
Eminent Member

From what I can observe, I can clearly see that there is nothing wrong in this report. The idea that NutMan has been given his consequences due to his actions is final. Meaning, thats in the past and you can't do anything about that. Not to mention, I find no racism whatsoever. Above all that, you do not have anyone with physical proof such as a video. Simply speaking, nothing is backing you up and even though THX claims that this is true. That could simply be a friend backing you up, thus, witnesses of a sort do not count or are even considered as evidence. Yet again, during Unturnov, myself and a few others remember you using OP armor, instead of telling the admins that this could result to an issue of a sort. You decided it would be nice to use it to your advantage. That act resulted in multiple acts of cheating in events. That alone shows how scummy you are, although that happened and you alongside your friends know that this has happened. I cannot prove it but I am sure someone else can. Anyways mate, calling a group of people koreans is not racism whatsoever and your completely dumb by thinking that, without a doubt. (If that was the case, Calling me an arab would be racist which obviously isn't). Have a terrible day, cya.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2020 11:08 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Also back to the whole abusing thing, it's pretty hypocritical of you to say that considering you've been abusing glitches on the server yourself and not reporting them. I already mentioned that you abused the OP Unturnov armor that you could craft with blindfolds without mentioning a word to anyone AND you also used cosmetics to hide it until someone told Andrew so it got blacklisted, you also gave Chief that armor to win 500K from a melee tournament that Andrew hosted because you got eliminated, so Chief won and split it with you 50/50, yeah, that's not abusive at allllllll. Another thing you abused and still do to this day is the LifeRP NPCs, They're bugged so you can rob them infinitely without any problems while getting -3 rep each time you do it and here you are, sitting with -26K rep, seriously.. Do i need to say anything more? You've also brought your "gang" on the LifeRP server who were primarily active on the Unturnov server which is focused on PvP and carried the same tradition here, continuously robbing everyone that came in your way, mostly newer players so you could get easy cash. You're also kinda sad that your vehicles keep on getting wiped, why do you care? You probably have like 800K from the NPCs you abused on the ready just waiting to be spent on more dumb shit and is also being used to give your buddies drill parts so they can rob the bank like every 2nd day, You literally never get included in them yourself cuz you don't need the money, you abused 80% of the balance you currently have on you, now, thanks for not telling your buddies about it cuz then we would have multiple dickheads walking around with -26K rep and like 500K+ cash in their accounts, still, really hypocritical of you cuz you are not reporting literally any exploit that you find, rather you abuse it for your own benefit, good fucking job, bud.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2020 11:49 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

wait how did we go from abuse to exploiting glitches lmao?

and I am not reading that wall of text only thing I even have a word in is the false ban smh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2020 12:01 pm
crazy bob reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

walls of text, is anyone really expected to read this??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 7:33 pm
Domenico Accardi
(@joseph)

No, cause I'm not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2020 7:08 am
Share: