Natsuwuki uses god mode to rob and kill

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4nBTw1oaZM

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 8:07 pm
FAKAS12 reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Oh no, looks like this godmode glitch is still a thing :'(

As you're probably aware, the safezone can sometimes cause godmode to carry on outside of the region, this is a bug with the plugin that I thought was fixed:(

I do not believe Natsu did this on purpose though, but I can restore your gear if you'd like? Just let me know how many deaths ago this was 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 3:39 am
VTM and Zahn reacted
FIVEK
(@fivek)

@admin

nah I don't need this items, but thanks for answer my report.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 2:38 pm
FAKAS12
(@fakas12)
Active Member Customer

Nylex is very kind of you but natsu has used this glitch many times and he knew very well that glitch is active and has not even sent a bug report and I have evidence that natsu had used this error before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 2:42 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@fakas12

Well first of all there is absolutely 0 way to have the sz glitch happen on purposes and you don’t know you have it unless you’re told by someone who’s shooting you that you have it. Sure kinda sucks but there’s not too much that can be done. He also hasn’t made a bug report because the staff knows it happens occasionally.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 3:23 pm
FAKAS12
(@fakas12)
Active Member Customer

Did you report this glitch?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 3:37 pm
FIVEK
(@fivek)

@vtm

As for the knowledge about whether you have this glitch, everyone shouted to Natsuwuki that he has it and as he said, "I don't care, hands up" so don't say he didn't know he had a glitch. because everyone was shouting and writing to him that he have it and he killed us anyway

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 3:52 pm
FIVEK
(@fivek)

@vtm

Besides, Natsuwuki and VTM just have this glitch often, and there have already been many such cases of your action, this is already an exploit. an example would be the situation we raided us on a skalisty. Best of all, you also had this glitch and you fixed it after I said that I had it recorded, and I have it anyway.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 4:01 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Surely after being shot a million times and not dying is a good indication that you have the godmode glitch, I'm just wondering if he knew or not 🤔 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 6:57 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

I like how you haven’t listened to a single word I’ve said. First of all at that raid at skalitsky you shot me once and missed all your other shots then you said I had the sz glitch so I logged out to fix it, smh can’t actually fight so you gotta be salty and try to get people banned over stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 8:11 pm
FIVEK
(@fivek)

@vtm

I point out your mistakes, which is exactly what you do to others.

Stop being toxic ans rasist to poland then I will stop be bad for you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 10:01 pm
FIVEK
(@fivek)

@admin

the only thing I expect from the administrator is that someone who is a honourable member, has at least honor and good behavior

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2020 10:39 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

@nylex no I didn't know I had the glitch until I saw that they noticed me in chat. 

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 10:58 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

@katyusha

Why is someone saying you said in chat you knew you had it?
 "I don't care, hands up" 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 1:48 am
crazy bob reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

also i haven't said a single racist thing about you, only zahn has. You guys just being assholes to me for no reason smh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 3:24 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: