Clear all

Mass kos Report

ShadowSeeker
(@shadowseeker)
New Member Customer

-Name of player/admin you are reporting

Vessuscite- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198894928982

No- https://steamcommunity.com/id/BangerShagger/

-What happened/why you are reporting the person They kosed me and my friends we then came abck to retireve our loot and they kept on killing us. We are aware that there is a rule on nlr but we think it was justified as we were kosed

-State what server this happened on Chernarus Roleplay

-If you can provide any other info (offenders steam profile, video, screenshots etc.) that is very very helpful!

https://youtu.be/-kTlRpVQLa8

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2019 10:10 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Can you give an indication on where to look in that long video? 45 mins is a bit long.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2019 8:25 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

He literally just cut out the bit where I robbed his friend and they start shooting at us... it even said you edited the video LMFAO

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2019 5:17 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

The loot is also rightfully ours.... you kept on coming to take it back. You didn't have to shoot at us in the first place after we robbed & killed ur friend. But no you did. Therefore we killed you and therefore your loot is now our loot... how hard is this to understand? You started making stuff up then I started talking to your friend, then one of you literally opened fire on our team and I was forced to kill him. This shows how you treat negotiations and this report is utter rubbish.

When you say we "kosed you and your friends" we robbed someone and killed him. You even admitted it in chat afterwards. Don't make up lies. You haven't even got the robbery on record. You have obviously cut it to make it seem like we are in the wrong and this just proves you are making up shit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2019 5:23 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Gotta love the "They fucking massed kosed us im killing them" Than his teammate responds with "Than stop recording at that point before you lit them up" As his teammate is shooting them. Also at 2:40 to 2:50 you say "Im recording now but I stopped before Gabe lit them up" Im assuming thats Small Pickles because thats what you were calling him earlier. If you are saying your stopping the recording so it dosent show you Revenge KOSing, You done it multiple times in the video? There was many clips of you guys fighting so this must be the case correct? Also you guys had fights before that recording started since you knew they where chasing you, Can you give a backstory to that?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2019 9:21 pm
Shagger reacted
ShadowSeeker
(@shadowseeker)
New Member Customer

look in description for the time stamp 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2019 6:49 am
ShadowSeeker
(@shadowseeker)
New Member Customer

I do have footage of before the fight but I didnt add it to the video as it would have made it to a hour long video and that would tank too long to render.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2019 6:51 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Your main KOS part of the video is 2ish minutes before you guys fight again, You guys than drove away. They chased you down and started killing you guys again after you shot at them and drove off? You claim you "Stopped Shooting", But thats just you driving away. How are they suppose to know you arnt going to shoot anymore after you just drive off while killing one? I cant just go up to safezone, Shoot 2 people than drive off and expect not to die 2 minutes later. Even if this is KOS you guys revenged kosed them aswell. Just my opinion my guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2019 7:29 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

First of all, if you don't have footage of the robbery, you literally have no evidence to ban us with.... 

I suspect that you do have it but you don't want to share it because it would make you look stupid for all the trash talking you did after.

Second of all, you have left in like a 20 minute bit at the end with no relevance so don't say that it is too long and all that bullcrap.

If you are shooting at us and we kill you, your loot is now ours. You just kept came taking it back so we had to kill you. 

Even if you did have footage, you weren't the one we robbed so pretty much you would still have no evidence

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2019 8:31 am
Share: