Notifications
Clear all

KOSed By A Scamer

VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

Name-You can see it in the video

Steam64-wasnt able to get it cuz he is now offline

Reason- This player scammed me and ran away and started kos-in, so i did what anyone would do if he got shot,I would strike back,andthats what I  did . After a bit of searching of the car, we found it, but there was the guy ,and he Kos-ed me and my friend,altough my friend doesnt have proof

Proof- https://youtu.be/KJYauoHvFo4

This topic was modified 5 years ago by VdlQ
Topic starter Posted : 11/09/2019 7:46 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You didnt get a name of the guy who shot a machine gun at you, So no ban can happen there. Chat logs isnt proof that you got scammed, You didnt even show you paying the guy the cash. Than you found him and attempted to KOS him, Than in self defense he killed you? Thats the only thing that I can see out of this, Theres no proof on the person who "Scammed" You except you attempting to KOS him. Im Confused. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2019 9:26 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Some of this looks like it was cut to incriminate and doesn't tell the full story. You cut the video to not show the guy getting run over it may have been an accident. Upload them unedited to give more proof because to me it almost looks like you were the one to kos. Not sure on this one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2019 9:28 pm
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

ok

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2019 2:29 pm
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)

you could't scroll to the top so i couldnt show you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2019 2:30 pm
VdlQ
 VdlQ
(@vdlq)
Posted by: VandaltheMenace

Some of this looks like it was cut to incriminate and doesn't tell the full story. You cut the video to not show the guy getting run over it may have been an accident. Upload them unedited to give more proof because to me it almost looks like you were the one to kos. Not sure on this one.

im uploading the whole video

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2019 2:31 pm
Share: