Clear all

KOS by TKCO

Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

Name: TKCO

KOS location: Williams Encampment

Associates: One other don't know name

I just want to say this is more about them lying turning the tables saying I KOSed when they did. So yeah I don't have a video cause I don't have the software but I hope you guys can take my word for it. No where will you find any bans I have gotten or any violation against the rules in Staffs Archive I heard about when my friend Hanz was rightfully banned. So I want to describe the situation so here it is. So me and my friend were at our base we wanted to go to Williams Encampment to get loot from the hangers so I walking around behind the gas tank then one of them of which name I do not know saw me very quickly I mean a matter of less than seconds his friend TKCO jumped down from the white tower I assume was a air traffic control tower then they both had guns out or got them  out can't remember wasn't really paying attention I was still surprised by his friend with the Grizzly they ran up to me shouting "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" x3 while at the same time lighting me up I died my friend was still at the actual encampment the SZ I told him on discord that I was KOSed he ran over shot at them I respawned around Electro got my kit bandit then TPAed I killed one, the one with the Grizzly was alive atop of the air traffic control tower when my friend was shooting so he was shooting at the other guy I watching my loot to make sure the dead one wouldn't get my loot so the one with the Grizzly TPAed the dead one in the dead one ran to his loot I killed him then he TPAed back to the one with the Grizzly and he ran back to his loot then I killed him again and that happened another time then the dead one ran into the woods almost killed me with a colt quite a few times then finally my friend (PS his name was HELLDOG) killed the one with the grizzly but then the dead one TPAed the one with the Grizzly back they were around three rocks pretty sure it was intense so I don't remember everything quite that well but beside that we shot at them a little so we thought we finished them off but then we noticed that we didn't kill the one with the grizzly so we waited a while then we found him killed him I caught the dead one TPAing his friend in so exactly when he TPAed in a sprayed them down with a Yuri and then we thought we had won until I said their PVP skills sucked then I got accused of the KOSing and here we are now. (PS TKCO you really do suck at PVP if you look at this just wanted you to know) Alright so this was more about me not KOSing as much as it is getting KOSed.

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2018 2:30 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You need proof, in order of action to be placed among the evildoers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2018 2:32 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

And by the way I know a pictures worth a thousand words but perhaps almost or one thousand words can be as good as a picture

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2018 2:33 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Ben Markson

And by the way I know a pictures worth a thousand words but perhaps almost or one thousand words can be as good as a picture

Ever heard of politics? It doesn't work the other way around.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2018 2:35 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

Why are you guys wanting me banned I never did anything to anybody

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2018 2:39 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Ben Markson

Why are you guys wanting me banned I never did anything to anybody

Who in this post said anything about wanting you banned?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2018 2:51 am
Jono reacted
Pandaguy02
(@pandaguy02)

I have had similar issues, both with not being able to record and the kosing, I got kosed by two players, one of which was named Retard #1 (his actul name.) I was hiding in my base from them as they had said nothing and started shooting me, I kept trying to talk to them, but there was no answer. I believe the problem stems from the fact that there are NEVER any admin on. And there are KOSers all the time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2018 6:39 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

....there are NEVER any admin on.    

you serious???

How hard is it to record? When Im on people scream kos all the time. most of the time it turns out people are but hurt after they got robbed and half of the times they really got kossed they 'forgot' who kossed them. But I still have to BAN THEM!!!

Put in a little work, provide at least a steam of the perp.

"So yeah I don't have a video cause I don't have the software but I hope you guys can take my word for it." and sorry we're not gonna take just your word for it..Nothing personal but as described above, people scream kos all the time and we like to ban vor valid reasons.

screen capture software is free, when your on win 10 it's beyond easy to capture your gameplay.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2018 10:22 am
Jono reacted
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You said you were HIDING in YOUR BASE, it was most likely a base raid; or you ran away, hints the hiding in your base part. @pandaguy02

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2018 1:43 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

Well its more about me being accused of KOS when they did the KOSing

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2018 2:06 am
Brooklyn
(@brooklyn)

Those kids do that to everyone, TKCO tried turning kos around on me but he shot first

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2018 2:57 am
Share: