Notifications
Clear all

kos

mateja
(@mateja)
Active Member Customer

me and my friends was kosd by rendom guys link for video proof .https: //youtu.be/icXOMj-iAgA

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2019 8:05 pm
mateja
(@mateja)
Active Member Customer

me and my friends was kosd by rendom guys link for video proof .https: //youtu.be/icXOMj-iAgA

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2019 10:04 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

umm link doesnt work and add the guys steam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2019 10:04 pm
mateja
(@mateja)
Active Member Customer

@vtm

I DONT HAVE HIS STEAM  TRY THIS LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXOMj-iAgA IF IT THOS NOT WOR MY CHANEL NAME IS MATEJA JEVTIC. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2019 10:19 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Ive gotta say thats not kos or there isn't enough evidence. You can hear the guy say something along the lines of "thanks for shooting me now i can kill ya" meaning you or your team were the aggressor. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2019 7:09 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

If your gonna make a report I suggest actually having good evidence and a steam link handy, in the case admins won’t even bother to look at this report cause you failed both😥

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2019 7:15 pm
JackTheKiller
(@max-kieboomsda-vinci-be)
Eminent Member Customer

@mateja

Hey, the people you are reporting is me and a friend of mine, now i dont need to protect my self, but i will explain and tell what actually happened. 

What i did was trying to rob someone, which didnt work out (due to the fact that two of the guy's friends were near us, didnt realised it at that moment), the way it looks like in the video, indeed looks like  i  KOS, Kosing  you and your teammates, however i dont have proof, but the video that you post backs it up, let me explain.  

But before we get into it, a simple story, a friend of mine and myself were driving with the BTR-80, then we saw one player, fully looted with GG on, so we decided on robbing him/her. We tried making a attempt, while i was playing turret my friend tried speaking/robbing him, he decided not to follow, instead decided on running away taking cover behind a bunch of trees, making not possible for me to have a clear sight, it was extremly clear that he understood our intention, after around 10 ish seconds (i honestly dont keep track on time, but i do give it, atleast 10-15 seconds, this depends on the sistuation of course). So after the 10 seconds, him/her not listening to our orders, my friend shot him. Then i drove the BTR-80 on top of the loot to defend my friend, while he was picking up the loot, then i realised the player Endi (The one we tried robbing) was told by a player to tpa, then i noticed on the player list, that it was a group of three, (Proof in the video at 0:02 its shows Tiny telling Endi "to tpa"), then next thing i heard was silenced shots, someone tried killing my friend (He took damage), the direction where the shots came was up north of us. Which in the video you hear at 0:27-0:28 (And it wasn't me as i was in a BRT-80 and my friend was only focusing on the loot), this most likley came from Tiny, as endi had no gear (As he got himself killed) and couldn't have been the one recording. 

Now ofcourse, i could have just made all this up, but like i said in my story, we tried robbing someone, (Endit or anyone in this case doesnt matter), the person we tried, didnt listen and resisted, the edvidence of that is in the video at 0:59 (If you dont belive it, then explain what the bunch of loot is doing there, it couldn't be any of the players at that moment as no one in this senario died, it could only belong to the player that we tried robbing), if you cant see it, look at the middle of the screen, slightly to the right, you see a pile of loot, that (Is endi or someone who didnt listen to our demands and got killed).

This either way i cant see it as KOS, as it is clear in the video the group of three knew there was a robbery gone wrong and there was loot to be snatched (now ofcourse with the video backing it up, it was clear that one member of the group got in a situation of where me and my friend tried robbing him/her, but instead of listening, he thought he could risk his time and wait for his teammates to come and kill us from the back (Self defense), ofcourse this idea didnt work (And witha BTR-80 the chances of that suceeding is low, in my opinion).  So to conclude, if you really want to consider this as KOS, please Upload and share the first few minutes of the actual video with no edits, because i can tell you, the way i see it, this is cheap and unhonest. Trying to ban two players with edited video recordings is not cool. Not to mention after this issue happened, you tried explaining me why your friend shot at the direction towards us, but didnt try killing us. Sorry, you know the rules, during a failed robbery or robbery in general pvp in the area is allowed, to confirm, i could have killed you guys if i saw you, but due to the trees i decided to do a flank, now not only that, but the fact that you shot SILECENED shots at my direction (Even if you say they were not for my friend or myself) it gives me a reason to shoot back, (And you cant say we were shooting zombies because the area we were in, has no zombie spawn). And last remark, dont complain of KOS, as you clearly knew what was gonna happen, trying to go up against a BTR-80 with a two man crew, which just had a sistuation gone wrong with robbing is not classified as KOS, but if you want it to be KOS, please prove me wrong, first Upload the entrie video (atleast 2 minute of what happened before you started "Recording" (Still calling it editing, but so). Then i want you to explain me why your friend actually shot and i want you to explain me why there was alot of loot at 0:59 in the video, (We know a bunch of loot isnt a normal drop spawn, especially on cherno). If you can manage to explain all of that, to me and the head of staff/Mods/Admins, then i will except your false acusations of KOS. (Reason why i say this, is because your cant prove it, because your statement isnt true)

And, if there are any charges or punishment for editing, or cropping videos to make it seem or look like KOS or anything not allowed, i would want you and your teammate to get punished, but, i actually dont want that to happened. Main reason, it was clear i won the fight that we had, but it understanable why you did it in the first place, i mean who doesnt like to loose against a BTR-80. But what i hate more then KOSERs or Bandits, are people that falsey acused someone for doing something that never happened. That is what i find more toxic then anything else, especially on Roleplay servers. I dont want you to be angry or sad, but i want you and your friends (If they agree to this idea of trying to get me banned for something that i didnt commit), to learn from the mistake you have done and not repeat it, because there are many KOSER (ACTUAL) and unlike me, i dont record (As it would give me 5 fps), but its not rare to run into a KOSER, espically when you play all by your self.

Here is my steam link, as you didnt have it https://steamcommunity.com/id/farmskinsowneralecs/

The person that told me about this incident was Crazy Bob (Thank you again) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2019 9:52 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

How about you share a longer version of the video Mateja? so we can see what happened before .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2019 8:41 am
VTM reacted
Share: