Is Fisher Unfit For...

Notifications
Clear all

Is Fisher Unfit For Staff?

Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Fisher Unfit for staff question mark?

Fisher is unfit for staff, now you all know me as the honourable member Scorpion, and this will be a long and fruitful post about his crimes, I did not want to make this, but Fisher has forced my hand. Fisher and I were never friends in 2017 - 2019, but this year I thought that we would both be able to build a mutual friendship, but it would appear that I was mistaken. Most of the time at URP I have been abused and fought by different staff members, first, it was Mr Rawr who never tried to hide his personal bias against me, then I believe it was Fin. Fisher never liked me but I don't think he ever let his personal bias get in the way of his admin duties (at least not with me), and Fisher is a good admin he has been one for over 3 years. But this year in 2020 he has proven his evil bias against me and has let it overcome his obligations to this community. But to understand this you need to have some backstory.

Backstory

I think it was either late 2018 or early 2019, I had been banned on the discord for over a year, and that was fine I never tried to appeal the ban, but one day I was playing Chernarus with a friend and we were just joking around so I jokingly kos'd him and he made a report (Also as a joke), I don't remember who banned me all I can recall is that I was banned from Chernarus for the first time, a week or two later I showed proof that the ban was a false charge and my friend that made the post even said that it was false, so I suspected to be unbanned but to my surprise, I wasn't even though the staff knew that it was a false ban I was never unbanned until late 2019 when I joined Chernarus and to my surprise, I was unbanned, I later found out that it was due to a wipe that unbanned all of the players. About the alternate accounts that I used, I used 1 alt that was banned by Fin (because someone in my group told him that I was on an alt to this day I don't know who told him), I made a second Alternate account but never used instead I sent it to PFQ (Dresden) and I think he banned it but I am not quite sure.

Evidence of Evil

Now we get to the events that have transpired today. It has been a quite crazy day, Liferp destroyed and wiped by a mad former admin, arguments about the validity of his ban and more political arguments that have occurred today. But the focus of this post is on something that my good friend Fisher said. https://imgur.com/a/0VNlo2B This picture isn't for the faint of heart, these are some pretty troubling pictures I was banned from the discord then unbanned by Gacy, I was banned from the game but then unbanned by the wipe, so this is a completely illegal thing for Fisher to do and all I ask for is that Fisher admits his wrongs and says that I will not be banned from Chernarus thank you, friends. #Scorp4Staff #Scorp4Purple

PS: Fisher is a good admin and I do not wish to see him dethroned all I wish is for him to admit his faults and crimes.

Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2020 7:57 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

short answer , yes

long answer

the man is a egotistical loser who has a power fetish. Instead of thinking in most situations he goes for the brute force option. Although he doesn't take bullshit , which I believe most of todays admins are lacking in , he in most situation only looks at one side of the story. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2020 3:44 am
Share: