Huge Report of the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Huge Report of the Decade

Page 2 / 2
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Another video of a guy being robbed by Barewithme and Robert next to the safe zone.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/attachments/19057/1891-My-Video.mp4

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2019 7:38 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

How is that Evidence on me? I wasnt even online when Sven was and You cant see me anywhere in that Video, Nor am I BAREWITHME or the other guy. Dont put my name on Videos if it isnt proof that is me. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2019 7:58 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Think it's probably best to tackle these reports individually.

1. Brune being KOS'd by Hoshymotto.
That certainly looks like KOS. The group does claim they robbed him, or attempted to- you could say mic delay caused brune not to hear that, but if im not mistake, they were no where to be seen in the video, they weren't close to Brune at all. So looks like a straight up KOS to me. Thanks for reporting.
Update: Apparently Hoshymotto has been banned already.

2. Josh getting SZ Camped.
That video is very lacking. It shows josh exiting the safezone and actually firing first onto bare and his group- presenting no evidence other than josh actually trying to KOS them. There's no backstory presented in that video, and thus should be disregarded. 

3. base raid
This is where the common sense rule comes into play. Think from their perspective- they're raiding a base and then coincidentally a fresh spawn comes running up, its obvious its the base owner coming back. There's no distinct rule about being a certain distance away from a base, but its an active and ongoing raid and with what I've said above seems like its common sense for them to shoot at someone approaching in that moment. 
If it was a base that isn't being raided, of course that would be too far away, but it's an active base raid.

second attempt of you approaching the base shows you in your outfit that you claimed could be used to identify you.
Regardless, they know it was you, which is why they were so confident to KOS you, no point watching you just run up to the base before being an 'allowed distance' to kill you.

4. robert and bare kosing you
Video not only has no sound- very important for vital info such as voice comms, but moments before being KOS'd you tell your friend "don't shoot at them" in a tone which implies he's already shot at them, which would give them a reason to KOS you.
Also very little backstory on that one, didn't quite understand what was going on. I guess that doesn't matter as the facts of the KOS are clear. 

5. base raid (continued)
The base raid had clearly not stopped if they are still in your base, same statements from (3) apply.
They're clearly not just shooting random people, its obvious they know it's you and know you're trying to come back to your base that they are raiding. Again, very small amount of common sense is needed here to grasp this.

6. Robert KOSing by roadkill
Yep, that looks like clear KOS to me. Should've TP'd the person back if it was a mistake, however swerving into him like that looks like it's pretty clear it was purposeful. Thanks for reporting.
Update: looks like Robert was already banned and unbanned for this situation.

This seems like more of a hit piece and a stretch at that, more a desperate attempt at getting players you don't like banned with easily-disputed and lackluster evidence than the 'report of the decade'.
Whilst I personally appreciate the time you've taken to write this up and gather all the information, I feel it was for the wrong motives. I'm also thankful for you bringing the small amount of legitimate rule breaking to our attention, though most of it has already been dealt with so there's no need to worry. 

Lastly, admins don't have a bias, and we give everybody an equal chance regarding the rules, but the cracks in this evidence are just too clear to be anything else. 

also, work on your formatting m8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2019 1:35 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

How was the roadkill solved? I never gave the staff the video to get Robert banned that time, they banned him without evidence and then unbanned him. This is the first time I published that video of him swerving into the guy.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2019 5:04 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: