getting kos

Notifications
Clear all

getting kos

hkwalle
(@hkwalle)

there si 2 guys that are coming up to me and my friend and then jelly starts to say that they are friendly and then they start shooting uss

stem profiles

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174355081    jelly

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DefinetlyNotPanda/      carl

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1l86Y08Ko&feature=youtu.be

i hope that you can get these guys banned

Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 9:42 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer

looks very bad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 10:04 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

Let me respond to this as easily as I can. Because this is a f*'ed up situation and I will admit that we were somewhat in the wrong.

So what happend, we were gonna rob them at some point, seeming as we've been in war with them all day. Jelly was lying behind the rock, saying he's friendly, and then a dude tps in and starts shooting his friend with the colt, and Wonder starts shooting the guy, so Jelly thought the naked was KOS'ing, whereas he shot the dude, and Wonder thought Jelly shot him, and Jelly thought Wonder shot him, so they startet shooting. So, as the sniper I am, I ended up headshotting him, because he was shooting my teammember. So to be honest, I feel this is a misunderstanding.

- Carl

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 10:10 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Yes, this situation was completely mistaken. I was not trying to initiate a fight, all I saw was a naked with a colt KOSsing a guy, which my response to was to shoot the naked. Then the recording person thought I A. either killed his friend or B. Shot at him, which were both not the case. As you can see in the clip i did not expect the recording person to shoot at me, hence why I am not shooting first.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 10:19 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

To show the hypocrisy on this guy, im going to use on of his own clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2ryrcbMDc

What happens is the guy you see getting killed is Vane, he just joined the server we got him geared up, and were having a good one. I knew these guys were in the area so i start shooting with an m60 to bait them to my location. They run OUT of the KOS zone, and as soon as they see my friend they kill him. Then they kill my other friend with the sniper shots you hear. 

Then I come in to play. I am laying in the bushes with my matamorez. As soon as he starts rushing me I kill some of his friends. He calls it KOS, which it clearly isn't as he just killed 2 of my teammates for no reason.

This guy clearly doesn't know how KOS works, and should be sharpened up on the rules, in stead of throwing random footage on here claiming he got KOSsed

Yours sincerely,

Jelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 10:32 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I think you were in the KOS zone mate by the background you can see the walls at NW.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 11:15 am
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

I was not in the kos zone, this is actually happening at grishino, on the eastern part of it. They are walking outside the zone, as you can see in the chat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 2:44 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As I can see it is in the area of NW and it is not on Grishno, Grishno is like a few kilometers away from NW and if you estimate the distance of the walls from you, you are clearly in the area it isn't the wall who divides the KOS zone and the none KOS zone it is like a few meters away from the none KOS zone I've been in NW more than a hundred times and I can tell either I'm near the KOS zone or not and regarding you saying your in Grishno I can barely see the town as I said the distance between NW and Grishno is far apart from each other.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 3:15 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

We were close to the KOS zone indeed, but we were never in it x)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 4:18 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

We were close to the KOS zone indeed, but we were never in it x)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 4:18 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Regardless if you're in or not players can't tell either you are inside or not because in my point and estimation you are probably a few meters away from KOS zone and you were never in Grishno. Players can't see the KOS zone unless they go inside.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 4:22 pm
therealcarl
(@therealcarl)
Active Member Customer

They came out of the KOS zone themselves, which means they know that we were definetly not in the KOS zone, so I have no idea what you're on about mate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 6:00 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

And as I said before, rewatch the clip. If you look in the top left you can see in the chat it says "You have left the KOS zone".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 2:08 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I believe there should be kind of rule in place that once you leave the KOS zone you arn't immediately free. You can be shot still after a certain amount of time because what this is like is whenever you're playing dodge-ball and someone throws the ball, and while it's flying he's hit and the ball he threw hits you. You're both still out, even though the perpetrator is out whenever his projectile hit you. It's the same principle and I feel it would help clear up a lot of misunderstandings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 11:41 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Who's the naked guy and who's the green guy?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2017 1:55 am
Share: