Archie KOS me on a ...

Notifications
Clear all

Archie KOS me on a NO KOS server.(MULTIPLE Times)

Dealfate
(@dealfate)

[The Arsenal]Archie
I am reporting this player for KOS while in Balota during full moon where I and my friend were hiding on the top of a building until the full moon ended. We were crouched top building just chilling waiting until it was safe to get down, next thing we know we get sniped by Archie and Scarfshmarf and died. I respawn and then I walking around and I find Archie and Scarf spawn killed me.  I am not sure how they found me but I respawned and was KOS again this time by Scarf.  Me while I respawn again and TPA to my friend to gather our belongings and started looting our corpses and boom they kill us again.  After that, I tried 2 more times to get my stuff before saying you know what I might as well just report you to the Admins for "KOS". There like fine, however, you KOS us however we never touch them, their defense is we tried to kill them yet we never shot a gun at them. 

I have these screenshots to prove that they KOS me and their full names on the pictures to help you justify the situation at hand. These ruthless murderers don't deserve to play a game they can't even follow the rules. specifically the "NO KOS" in the server title...... 

This Murderous rampage began around the time I got off work to play at around 10:20 - 10:45 PM EST(Eastern Standard Time) and happen on the NO NOS Roleplay Chernarus Server.

I hope the linked Screenshots give enough proof of the situation at hand and hope that justice is done for both of them.  I joined this server for that particular reason, so I didn't have to worry about being KOS.

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2017 4:15 am
Dealfate
(@dealfate)

KOS* not NOS lol.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2017 4:25 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Again, you should have video proof instead of just pictures of you dead as that doesnt prove anything that happen before and include steamlinks please 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2017 8:51 pm
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

As Pein said above, we need their steam links, otherwise we cannot ban them. Screenshots do not provide sufficient solid evidence by themselves, however they are more than apreciated by me and the rest of staff team. Seeing by the quality of your other report however, i'll see what i can do for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2017 9:05 pm
Dealfate
(@dealfate)

Alright, It been awhile since I've done any sort of management on a server. Can someone refresh my memory on how to get steam ID/Profile links for future reports?  I might have to accept the fact these guys will get away free unless I see them again and get the credentials you require to pursue justice.

Please respond back soon, I'd like to help make the server better by getting rid of people that don't follow the rules.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2017 4:07 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for reporting, sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately you're always gonna get people like that who think they can break rules. If you can post their steam profile URL I can get them banned 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2017 9:26 am
Dealfate
(@dealfate)

I have found both their Steam Profiles

ScarfShmarf: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152312705/

Archie: http://steamcommunity.com/id/archiemuse/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2017 4:04 pm
Share: