Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Well Well Well

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

How is Ed not staff? and I know I already talked about this, but whos dick did nutman suck to get staff. Also i'm gonna rant about how Nylex doesn't know his community and he or the mods will probably ban me for this because I hurt their feelings.

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2020 10:33 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

And ik that came off pretty rude, Nutman was actually pretty nice to me when i was in a group with him and ill say I have a little bit of a grudge left on him and he was toxic sometimes but I guess hes fine for staff, just didnt know how he got staff that quick. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but nut did 9/11

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2020 10:41 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I can't tell if this is serious or not, but Nutman became admin for his contributions & dedication to the community, and has since done a lot for URP. He got staff after hundreds, possibly thousands of hours on our servers, and has been for almost a year.

Ed has been banned multiple times from multiple of our platforms (I think he's still banned from our discord now). Imo he's not suitable for staff whatsoever due to his rampant, unpredictable personality that switches up more times than a traffic light. Some days he can be level headed and a great contributor to the community, and other times he can be absolutely unbearable. Not to mention randomly deciding to send discriminating things to me out of the blue after absolutely no provocation. I've also spoken to another content creator who's community Ed decided to target after being banned from mine. 

Posted by: @nikolaiivladimir

Also i'm gonna rant about how Nylex doesn't know his community

proceeds to not rant 🤔

again idek if this is a sarcastic post or not but i do love a good opportunity to rant about Ed

Posted : 25/06/2020 2:28 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

AHHHHHHHHHH NIKOLIA 

Posted : 28/06/2020 5:15 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: @admin

I can't tell if this is serious or not, but Nutman became admin for his contributions & dedication to the community, and has since done a lot for URP. He got staff after hundreds, possibly thousands of hours on our servers, and has been for almost a year.

Ed has been banned multiple times from multiple of our platforms (I think he's still banned from our discord now). Imo he's not suitable for staff whatsoever due to his rampant, unpredictable personality that switches up more times than a traffic light. Some days he can be level headed and a great contributor to the community, and other times he can be absolutely unbearable. Not to mention randomly deciding to send discriminating things to me out of the blue after absolutely no provocation. I've also spoken to another content creator who's community Ed decided to target after being banned from mine. 

Posted by: @nikolaiivladimir

Also i'm gonna rant about how Nylex doesn't know his community

proceeds to not rant 🤔

again idek if this is a sarcastic post or not but i do love a good opportunity to rant about Ed

smh im not admin because i sent you some memes about British people and i made fun of your face over dms. 

Posted : 29/06/2020 3:22 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: @truemoo

smh im not admin because i sent you some memes about British people and i made fun of your face over dms. 

no you're not admin because of the reasons I already stated??? You're nowhere near suitable for the role considering your unstable nature. 

i made fun of your face over dms. 

you think you made fun of me but your humour goes about as deep as that of a registered spastics. Sending me a picture of my own face and calling it 'making fun' is a bit of a stretch mate, let's not bend the truth 

Posted : 30/06/2020 3:35 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

no you're not admin because of the reasons I already stated??? You're nowhere near suitable for the role considering your unstable nature. 

i made fun of your face over dms. 

you think you made fun of me but your humour goes about as deep as that of a registered spastics. Sending me a picture of my own face and calling it 'making fun' is a bit of a stretch mate, let's not bend the truth 

didn't take you as the sensitive type , if you were offended by me saying you don't have chin then i'm very sorry you felt that way . Talking about a "stretch" who's community did i target? 

Posted : 30/06/2020 4:01 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

didn't take you as the sensitive type , if you were offended by me saying you don't have chin then i'm very sorry you felt that way

I fail to see how I've demonstrated any form of sensitivity or offense? Or are you just taking the fact that i actually responded to you and twisting it to fit your narrative in an attempt to condescend me? 

But I think you're misinterpreting me here. I'm not offended that you are 'making fun' of a screenshot from 2017 you have of me, I was irritated by getting constantly DM'd by you, regardless of topic.
But I'm not sure why you're trying to come on here and lie to seem all innocent? We both know your intentions were vicious hence every message you sent me was quite literally a direct attempt to offend me. it was just a bit tragic, maybe if your banter was somewhat decent I'd blow a bit more air out my nose than usual when reading your messages, but mostly was just cringe and spammy which is why you can no longer send me DMs.
Bottom line is you literally have no idea what i look like, you've got 1 low resolution screenshot from years ago and are running with it 🤣 meanwhile you are very determined to keep your own face a secret which can only lead me to believe you look absolutely clapped and are self conscious about it.

Talking about a "stretch" who's community did i target? 

I think you can figure out which communities you've been a cunt in & gotten yourself banned from, then reference those to which are related to me in any way, there's your answer. 
I don't think it's a coincidence that you manage to get yourself such a negative reputation in every community you join. Deffo need to sort it out

Posted : 30/06/2020 1:00 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Hoohoo 

you really love to twist stuff do you

But I'm not sure why you're trying to come on here and lie to seem all innocent? We both know your intentions were vicious hence every message you sent me was quite literally a direct attempt to offend me. it was just a bit tragic, maybe if your banter was somewhat decent I'd blow a bit more air out my nose than usual when reading your messages, but mostly was just cringe and spammy which is why you can no longer send me DMs.

Every meme about British people on the way they talk , look or act i sent to you because your reactions were mostly funny. Also every message i sent wasn't a insult. I complimented your life rp teaser (which btw i don't know why you don't do more shit like that) , iv'e asked you for news since i am banned from the discord and run a news Instagram and a meme news channel , and etc. 

Bottom line is you literally have no idea what i look like, you've got 1 low resolution screenshot from years ago and are running with it 🤣 meanwhile you are very determined to keep your own face a secret which can only lead me to believe you look absolutely clapped and are self conscious about it.

I know how you look like and its obvious its you. I've already said where you can find my face and that's my YouTube channel but since your a bit in the special side let me help you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Bt7CrCXxskbFwR6bRtMzg?view_as=subscriber

I think you can figure out which communities you've been a cunt in & gotten yourself banned from, then reference those to which are related to me in any way, there's your answer. 

If your talking about Union lets be honest

A. I wasn't part of the community , i joined when Union first open his discord and only stayed for his emojis. I did say some stuff there time to time but rarely did i say anything.

B. I was banned because I was playing around with VoiceMod at 2am in his vc while he was discord streaming. And i guess I was banned because I offended union by saying in his vc i quote "Imagine supporting for mine craft content but you get world of war craft content" 

C. There isn't a "Communities" ive been banned from its one which is one of your you tuber friends.

Or are you just taking the fact that i actually responded to you and twisting it to fit your narrative in an attempt to condescend me? 

I'm not twisting the narrative i'm telling you what happened since you only get one side of the story by here is the third side the truth. Your Interpreting all my responses as if i am a rouge fan or what ever the fuck you call me. I'm here to defend my reputation within the community and your making me look like if i was loon. Yes i do sometimes act like the biggest asshole in the world and other days a saint but everyone has there thing that makes them annoying. So i please ask to stop twisting the story to make me look like the average "Supporter to hater" because its not the truth.

Posted : 30/06/2020 4:42 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I think you should just calm down and take the fact what is happening here won't end up good with you. This won't get you unbanned from the discord on apparently you have no idea on why you're banned from but you definitely know why.

Even if dming nylex to compliment what he does can be seen as a good thing but he does use discord to interact with people he needs to interact with, if every fan dm'd him to compliment him he would have 10000s of dms a day and of course when that happens it becomes as nylex said. Unbearable. Which is what you are. You do the most random things at random times and obviously in response to why you are not staff... THATS WHY YOU'RE NOT STAFF

Pretty simple honestly. Aint gotta overlook the situation when its bare simple.

Posted : 04/07/2020 4:06 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: @boii

I think you should just calm down and take the fact what is happening here won't end up good with you. This won't get you unbanned from the discord on apparently you have no idea on why you're banned from but you definitely know why.

Even if dming nylex to compliment what he does can be seen as a good thing but he does use discord to interact with people he needs to interact with, if every fan dm'd him to compliment him he would have 10000s of dms a day and of course when that happens it becomes as nylex said. Unbearable. Which is what you are. You do the most random things at random times and obviously in response to why you are not staff... THATS WHY YOU'RE NOT STAFF

Pretty simple honestly. Aint gotta overlook the situation when its bare simple.

i've already accepted the fact that i wont be coming back to the discord neither do i want to be un-banned a long time ago. As well i wasn't expected to be taken so seriously when i said smh i'm not admin because yadada , like take a hint. 

Posted : 05/07/2020 3:58 am
Share: