The story of Scorpi...

Notifications
Clear all

The story of Scorpion.

The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

So since we all know Scorpion from the forums, game, and Discord as well for his attitude and stuff, let's talk about from where he started A'ight? 

So once upon a time in a land not so far but somehow far and not that far away in the land of Chernaurus, it was a peaceful day as I walk around carefree as if someone would dare to kill me lol, at that time I went out of my base and went to Hero Traders to buy metal scraps and food on my way there I met a guy named Dinobrock A.K.A Scorpion at that time when I saw him I was just ok... Hi? and bye, I just left him alone rofl and he just followed me and I said stop following me or else I will kill you, after saying that I left but he kept on following and then..... I warned him one more time and he still followed and I killed him and then he said "I will kill you, not today not tomorrow but I will kill you" and I said "ok...." so we met again he had no gun all naked and had a colt and I was fully geared but still I didn't hesitate to kill him I just left him he kept on following me until we reached my base and then I just killed him after it he said the same thing again and comed to my base so... I just killed him again and again and again and again.....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH3mP4kJe7o until I called D4nking to see what's going on... and uhh we had a talk and stuff and then he asked to join me and since he is uhh kinda alone and no one to be with I adopted him lol and to be honest he isn't that bad at all, it's just his toxic attitude in the community lol but he is a good guy he proved his loyalty to me so as with the others he is a valuable member of my team and.... we've been together for months and we had lot's of fun together like killing lootbags and stuff and... that's all the end. rofl

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2018 4:22 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Perty sure he plays as a mute, and In my opinion he is toxic all together, not just his attitude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 7:55 am

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

I'm famous now :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2018 7:18 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

*infamous

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2018 10:33 pm

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

I am very liked in this lovely community 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2018 11:50 pm
Share: