Fan fiction about d...

Notifications
Clear all

Fan fiction about d4 x nylex lol

Page 1 / 2
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

D4nking was just sitting on his coach playing his favourite game. Unturned. He was staff on the server unturnedroleplay.com, a great place to roleplay and have fun, because everyone is a nice person. Nylex was sitting next to him, looking at what d4 was doing.
 nylex: D4nk!!! Entertain me!! You've been banning that guy named scorpion for too much, lets have some fun! Remember back when you met me, and you tied me up the bed, and forced me to make you staff?
d4nk: shut up in concertating. (#friendzoned)
Nylex: Please!!!
Nylex was rubbing against d4nking's body. It was really hard for d4nk to concentrate. He was trying to kill some squeaker on unturned, but it was so hard for him. Because d4nking wasnt stopping his game, nylex unzipped his pants and started rubbing against d4nkings underwear. For d4nk it started to be more harder to concentrate.
Because d4 still wasnt moving a muscle , nylex took d4nkings underwear and started licking d4nkings cock. Nylex was giving all of his heart for d4nking ,but d4nking was just a cunt and ignoring him, until he died.
d4nk: You fucking whore! You want some of this, am i right? then go upstairs on the bed. Get some duct tape and dont touch yourself, or im going to be mad!
Nylex didnt want to annoy his daddy boyfriend, so he went upstairs, he took his clothings and laid on the bed. After 5 minutes, d4nking came. He took the lube botle that was left on the night table from yesterday applied it and started kissing passionately nylex. Then d4nking inserted his magnificent cock into nylexs butthole. They fucked for the entire night.
Nylex: I want more!! Come on daddy! You can do more!
D4nking: You sure are a whore! thats why you made me staff, just so you can get some dick! You perverted fuck. Now you annoyed me. Come on , lay on the bed, you are going to get some candy. D4nkign retracts his cock from nylexs butt and starts to violently make nylex to swallow all of his lolipop. Nylex was crying for oxygen, but he wouldnt stop, something was making him want more.
d4nk: Come on whore, take it all!
Their bed was covered in all the huMAN liquids.
But something wasnt right. Someone was outside their house. When they looked out the window they saw EZ spanking at them like there was no tommorow.
D4nk: so you like seeing people fuck? Well then come in here. D4nking took ez with his powerfull hands and put him on the bed. Now they were having a threesome.
And then kim jong un nuked their house and people started making clickbait videos with them and panda made a video about kim jong un making an insane base raid the end lol kill me please

Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2018 11:40 am
cricutmaker reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 11:47 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

oh god why

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 12:47 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

part 2 pls kthxbye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 1:09 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: alexzip

D4nking was just sitting on his coach playing his favourite game. Unturned. He was staff on the server unturnedroleplay.com, a great place to roleplay and have fun, because everyone is a nice person. Nylex was sitting next to him, looking at what d4 was doing.
 nylex: D4nk!!! Entertain me!! You've been banning that guy named scorpion for too much, lets have some fun! Remember back when you met me, and you tied me up the bed, and forced me to make you staff?
Nylex was rubbing against d4nking's body. It was really hard for d4nk to concentrate. He was trying to kill some squeaker on unturned, but it was so hard for him. Because d4nking wasnt stopping his game, nylex unzipped his pants and started rubbing against d4nkings underwear. For d4nk it started to be more harder to concentrate.
Because d4 still wasnt moving a muscle , nylex took d4nkings underwear and started licking d4nkings cock. Nylex was giving all of his heart for d4nking ,but d4nking was just a cunt and ignoring him, until he died.
d4nk: You fucking whore! You want some of this, am i right? then go upstairs on the bed. Get some duct tape and dont touch yourself, or im going to be mad!
Nylex didnt want to annoy his daddy boyfriend, so he went upstairs, he took his clothings and laid on the bed. After 5 minutes, d4nking came. He took the lube botle that was left on the night table from yesterday applied it and started kissing passionately nylex. Then d4nking inserted his magnificent cock into nylexs butthole. They fucked for the entire night.
D4nking: You sure are a whore! thats why you made me staff, just so you can get some dick! You perverted fuck. Now you annoyed me. Come on , lay on the bed, you are going to get some candy. D4nkign retracts his cock from nylexs butt and starts to violently make nylex to swallow all of his lolipop. Nylex was crying for oxygen, but he wouldnt stop, something was making him want more.
But something wasnt right. Someone was outside their house. When they looked out the window they saw EZ spanking at them like there was no tommorow.
D4nk: so you like seeing people fuck? Well then come in here. D4nking took ez with his powerfull hands and put him on the bed. Now they were having a threesome.
And then kim jong un nuked their house and people started making clickbait videos with them and panda made a video about kim jong un making an insane base raid the end lol kill me please

ad more details

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 5:52 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Very hot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 6:14 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo
Posted by: alexzip

ad more details

don't

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 8:12 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member
Posted by: Amazed

Very hot

Spicy 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2018 6:20 am
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

you gotta do it youre one of us now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2018 10:42 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Fan art comming out tomorrow or soon once I'm done with my 2nd hentai series lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2018 9:52 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Almost done lol and question ( Should I make the hair colored? ) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 4:55 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

K done Nylex X D4 ( Added copyright mark just incase :3 )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 5:19 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Lmao that’s perfect 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 11:25 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Might make a hentai series soon ( probably next week ) after I finish with my other stuffs lol, but I'll wait for Alexzip's series, might just use it as  the storyline for it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 11:30 am
Fin Richards reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

lol add nelson 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 1:54 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: